What happened to Austin?

The reason you get along with the "board bullies" is that they only bully bitter people who, in their opinion get way out of line. Such as constant threADs and talking gallons of shit. The type of people to lash out at others out of their own insecurity in a business that does not remotely tolerate insecurity.

You, Marley, are professional, courteous and generally a very good time at decent price. Of course they get along with you. You don't piss anyone off. Originally Posted by Killeeninformer2

Well I figure if it's slow... just post an ad. If you are out of ads then reply to iso's that seek the type of girl you are. I don't see the point in posting random threads just to say "look at me" but that's just me, it may work for others and if so, cool. But I agree with rick... most of the posts in coed are by the same girls and they aren't even threads I'd open and look it. They dont amuse me. But I'm not the target market for these girls Lol, guys are. This board is about business and That's how I look at it. Girls post their ads, use this site as a tool to screen gents, post bad or dangerous situations, flirt a little here and there...and That should be that. Guys come here to check out Girls, new talent and reviews. The site does it's job. Could things be a bit nicer? Sure. But the world could also be a lot nicer lol. Nothing I say or do can change either.
Dementia setting in? You are long on hyperbole and short on facts. When will you provide information instead of rumor and innuendo? Originally Posted by saustin
If people tended to disbelieve what I say and I have no impact, the way a few of you old hags like to say, why does it matter to you?

The reality is that have 18 years of posting on this and other boards with over 500 reviews and a reputation for solid information on several areas of the hobby that has never been shown to be inaccurate and there are enough other people in the know behind the scenes that spread the word and the audience continues to grow.
The reason you get along with the "board bullies" is that they only bully bitter people who, in their opinion get way out of line. Such as constant threADs and talking gallons of shit. The type of people to lash out at others out of their own insecurity in a business that does not remotely tolerate insecurity.

You, Marley, are professional, courteous and generally a very good time at decent price. Of course they get along with you. You don't piss anyone off. Originally Posted by Killeeninformer2
Very well said!

Well I figure if it's slow... just post an ad. If you are out of ads then reply to iso's that seek the type of girl you are. I don't see the point in posting random threads just to say "look at me" but that's just me, it may work for others and if so, cool.

But I agree with rick... most of the posts in coed are by the same girls and they aren't even threads I'd open and look it. They don't amuse me.

But I'm not the target market for these girls Lol, guys are. This board is about business and That's how I look at it. Girls post their ads, use this site as a tool to screen gents, post bad or dangerous situations, flirt a little here and there...and That should be that. Guys come here to check out Girls, new talent and reviews. The site does it's job. Could things be a bit nicer? Sure. But the world could also be a lot nicer lol. Nothing I say or do can change either. Originally Posted by MarleyMonroe
Ya know what makes the world a nicer place? Cupcakes!

You ever do doubles with the Soup and Sandwich girl?
Lol ok that made me laugh. Hmm a new business venture hu? Good food always makes everyone happy. I'm not to shabby in the mexican food/southern cooking department either. U met my momma, I learned almost all my cooking skills from her. The cupcakes and ideas for all my recipes... those are on me
They were delicious
I'm sure your Mexican and Southern dishes are as well!
Damn-it!! All this talk about cupcakes, now I'am hungry
True about Eccie but look at what has happened to the hobby and society in general over the past decade.

One can't blame the bullies for changing the board anymore than you can blame the cartels for rampant drug use in the U.S.

Both have dramatically changed the landscape only because there was clearly a market for them which provided them the power to do so.

To be more specific regarding Eccie. "The Bullies" received 10-20-30 times more views than did those exchanging pleasantries. They didn't watch themselves anymore than Trump voted himself into office.

The passive majority gives them the power but them complains about the consequences.

The blame is shared by all for where we stand today.

"The Bullies" received 10-20-30 times more views than did those exchanging pleasantries. Originally Posted by Lightesttouch
So do train and car wrecks.
So do train and car wrecks. Originally Posted by gfejunkie
Precisely my point. Nobody will click on a headline that says "Cars drive without incident down Main street" but they'll click all day to see images of a 12 car pileup or of a car plowing into a group of protestors.

Blame basic human nature but it is the unpleasant stuff that entertains the masses and sells headlines regardless of who caused it.

A site without clicks is a dead site. I've observed brief periods where the bullies were all banned and Coed reverted to mainly occasional superficial pleasantries by the same few posters, self promoters and ass kissers. The crickets were deafening.

There were very few views and even fewer signs of interest in Coed other than by those doing the self promoting and by the ass kissers hoping for a pat on the head or possible discount.

Setting opinions aside the fact is numbers don't lie.

The biggest drawback to this of course is that over the long term most people get fed up with the constant attacks and negativity and move on to greener pasture altogether leaving behind only the bullies, bandles, mandles and older/bbw's.

Every blue moon the occasional curious monger or desirable provider will pop in briefly to see if anything has changed but it never does.

In conclusion this tells me that a fuck site may be a great venue for provider ads, showcases and sometimes helpful alerts but it's an inherently doomed venue for community posting. It brings out the absolute worst in even decent people.