A list of cities outside of Houston where there aren't many to zero providers......?

Columbus, TX. If you take I-10 to Austin then you know where it is.
There isn't much out this way in lake jackson. If you saw earlier the girls guys are buying here arent much and even worse to look at. They don't know any better. Originally Posted by Comanche71
I had a visit today from someone just south of Lake Jackson. As I was telling him that I've thought about traveling that way....He made mention that its not a good idea right now. Guess there have been several busts. Of course off BP.

So, it would be kind of nice to know how many are in these certain locations that are on Eccie looking?

As I'm sure any Provider that travels or is thinking about traveling would want to make sure she is going to have a few prebooked visits before making the trip.
Approx time travel from Dwntwn Houston area:
Trying to stay in the outer areas of Houston. Some that were mentioned is easier for the DFW providers to travel too.

List
Huntsville (1+hr)
Lufkin/Nacogdoches (2hrs)
College Station (1.5hr)
Tomball (-1hr)
Lake Jackson (1hr)
Galveston (1hr)
Beaumont (1+hr)
Victoria (2hrs)
Sealy / Columbus (45m-1hr)

Guys for those that live in or around above cities...
1) Do you usually hobby when coming in closer to town only because there are little to no providers in your area?
2) Would you hobby more often if there were providers in your area?

Help us by helping you.
*In general most lady will not travel unless we have pre-booked appts set. There is our time in traveling. Gas. Hotel expense.

What is the best way to solve these issues for both the Providers and helping out the gentlemen so they don't have to travel so far away?

Uncle Leo loves girls everywhere If your ass screens you won't have any issues... Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe
good point! Screening is number one priority!
Had a nice gentleman contact me about Huntsville. Said there aren't any providers with incalls in his area. So, I'm asking for any help from the guys please. Can we start making a list of cities where you may want some of the ladies to travel out your way often.

LIST
Hunstville Originally Posted by Luvs2Purrr
Granbury, 30 minutes SW of Fort Worth
Always willing to cover gas for a provider willing to travel
lol Columbus/Sealy & Brenham...that is a major part of my family! lol
This is a wonderful thread. I am always trying to find places of the less traveled.
Long time NO SEE JustMe....
Welcome back from wherever you went for a while. Originally Posted by Luvs2Purrr
howdy! yup, been MIA a while I know. not entirely my fault.

ok, ok. so that's debatable. maybe better stated as it wasn't for a lack of trying without going into details. throw being busy in the mix to.

thanks before I forget and congrats on the weight loss.
^^^^ Thank you & No need to go into details. Just glad to see ya back and posting again.
I have been watching the area for years and typically the only activity in the Sealy, Brookshire, Columbus, and hell even Brenham area are lot lizards that find backpage or ghetto pimped out trash. There was a provider that relocated to Brenham recently but had to pick the worst motel around to stay in and I just could not see going any closer to that place than the highway. A verified provider with a decent incall at a decent rate could make it in Brenham. It is only a hop skip and a jump away from Houston which also why I say a decent rate and an incall has to be part of the deal. Gas is cheap right now and hourly motels are not available in Brenham.
Great thread!! I want to travel some too. I would love to travel though with someone.
I have been watching the area for years and typically the only activity in the Sealy, Brookshire, Columbus, and hell even Brenham area are lot lizards that find backpage or ghetto pimped out trash. There was a provider that relocated to Brenham recently but had to pick the worst motel around to stay in and I just could not see going any closer to that place than the highway. A verified provider with a decent incall at a decent rate could make it in Brenham. It is only a hop skip and a jump away from Houston which also why I say a decent rate and an incall has to be part of the deal. Gas is cheap right now and hourly motels are not available in Brenham. Originally Posted by josecuervo6969
Ditto....since my mom lives in Brenham,I stay in hotels there when I visit....most of them are so skanky!
Approx time travel from Dwntwn Houston area:
Trying to stay in the outer areas of Houston. Some that were mentioned is easier for the DFW providers to travel too.

List
Huntsville (1+hr)
Lufkin/Nacogdoches (2hrs)
College Station (1.5hr)
Tomball (-1hr)
Lake Jackson (1hr)
Galveston (1hr)
Beaumont (1+hr)
Victoria (2hrs)
Sealy / Columbus (45m-1hr)
Brenham (1+hr)
Ditto....since my mom lives in Brenham,I stay in hotels there when I visit....most of them are so skanky! Originally Posted by DallasRain
completely agree....I hate hotel/motels to begin with. Apartments or houses are preferred. It would be awesome to have a permanent provider in the area.
Thank you Ladies and Gentlemen for all the comments and help with providing any information. This information will help all of us. Muah!