White Convicted Felon Manafort vs. Black Football Players

Not at all. But all left wingers, including the white ones, hate white people. Left wing white people are ashamed of their whiteness and hate themselves for being white (therefore) bad people. Originally Posted by friendly fred
That’s horseshit, and you know it.

I do not believe that provocative, white supremacist rhetoric like that does anything to move a debate down a straight path.

Not very friendly Fred.
[QUOTE=SpeedRacerXXX;1060840994] I am a NY Giant fan and I lost interest midway through the season due to the team's terrible play. QUOTE]

Aww, that'sa shame.

Odd's are you'll have lost interest in the upcoming season, as well, come NY's bye week as the Giant's will find themselves floundering once again with a 2-6 record; going nowhere fast.....haha, wait, watch, & see.....

[QUOTE=Chateau Becot;1060843634]
I am a NY Giant fan and I lost interest midway through the season due to the team's terrible play. QUOTE]

Aww, that'sa shame.

Odd's are you'll have lost interest in the upcoming season, as well, come NY's bye week as the Giant's will find themselves floundering once again with a 2-6 record; going nowhere fast.....haha, wait, watch, & see.....

Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX
How well the NY Giants do this season is irrelevant to the thread.
So I hate white people and I'm ashamed of my whiteness and I hate myself for being white? Thanks for letting me know. I was unaware of that. Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX
Well, now you know and you can consider your consciousness now elevated.

You are welcome my friend.
That’s horseshit, and you know it.

I do not believe that provocative, white supremacist rhetoric like that does anything to move a debate down a straight path.

Not very friendly Fred. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
It is a supreme disappointment to me that you disapprove of the truth.
Who gives a shit about sports? Originally Posted by Humpty Dumpty
I used the term sport when referring to football loosely. Its just a game LOL! Its only a sport if there is a certain degree of a fatality occurring.
I wish someone would address this point.. where are all the Republicans who held their noses, quaked in fear that Trump might actually get the nomination? virtually all elected Republicans are firmly behind Trump now, and won't utter a peep of disagreement. Ryan decided to quit, instead of butting heads. Romney is silent. the Bushes ducked back into the bushes. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
Well said!
is MLB still playing games during prime time TV? if I remember right, they would play games 2 times a week during the 1990s. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
I have no idea. Nascar is the only sport I ever watch and that is only the Daytona 500 and Bristol. I know they are struggling.
go astros!
go astros! Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm

How many touchdowns have they got this season? I heard one of the players finish a round with a 4 under par score LOL!