What do you guys think?

She should get some flames tattooed around her butt hole.
And why is that?
She should get some flames tattooed around her butt hole. Originally Posted by royamcr
Its the in thing.
If you do it I'll pay for it...lol
Its the in thing. Originally Posted by royamcr
Love ladies with ink. Flowers on the hips are nice, and love the bow ties on the back of the thighs.
  • jan-w
  • 03-31-2013, 06:27 PM
Kaylen, maybe you should get a Lady Vol tattoo. Think they will win it all?
I love a woman with ink but it has to mean something to you...you can not just pick anything.
No, do not get a tattoo. Youre beautiful just the way you are.
Oh thanks guys..
Lady Vols are the best for sure.
Should i get a Tattoo on my leg? I would love one. What do you guys think i should get?I need something sexy.XOXO miss you guys.OH YEAH SOME THING FROM YOUR TENNESSEE GIRL...
http://youtu.be/DPtfsk4ETjM Originally Posted by SexyKaylen
Double thumbs down.

First, the original Dukes of Hazzard had Catherine Bach playing Daisy Duke. She's the reason there are shorts named after her.

Second, Nancy Sinatra did, "These Boots are Made for Walking." Not Jizzica Simpson.

More to the point - If you want to ink your thigh, go for it.

The vast majority of OB/GYN docs don't really care any more, as long as your money/insurance is good. So, move the ink up as far as you think it will help your business.

That doesn't mean your kids won't have questions at some point in the future, though.

Best,
Noah
If you want a tat get it.... I never ask others for advice on these things its your skin do what you want. I always go with this though... Don't pick it off the wall at the shop. Make it original find a artist who can draw something you describe. The best tattoo is one that's completely original Originally Posted by b@ileythepistol
Umm...

The best tattoo(s) is(are) the one(s) that can be hidden under your wedding dress.

In your case, that would require a Victorian collar.

Fashion sense changes all the time, so it's not like there's no hope, though.

Best,
Noah
I just wanna know what would look sexy. Originally Posted by SexyKaylen
My face between your thighs would be sexy!
I can't recall a single time i saw a leg tattoo and thought "wow that looks sexy"
Ok i am going to get a little tattoo.
But no one will see it unless you take my panties off..
Its a Big Surprise ...hmmm what you think it is ?lol
What do we win if we guess correctly? Is it flames coming out of your panties?