New to the ECCIE family and looking for a vehical!

Been around nearly as long as you and don't need to count posts to know assholes when I see them.

By the way "concerned" only has one "d".

Keep talking b@ileythepistol. The forum search function will become your worst enemy. Originally Posted by heavywalker
Really, so you were on Gabby's board, what was your name? Thanks for the spelling help Mr. Spankit, the morphine sometimes causes my fingers to miss-stroke a key, and well god bless america that there are those anal retentive obsessive compulsives around to keep the rest of the world in line. Maybe you didnt know, but the joining date for most of us is because we came her after ASPD closed. The only person that has been observed being an asshole is you.
Where you been Dog?? How you doin? The board just ain't the same without you..

Peace Bro.. Originally Posted by malwoody
Had a lot going on, but i have some down time so I thought I would drop in

Thanks everyone its nice to be back.
Bailey I like your wit and you ass... Don't listen to the haters...Your just stating what is obvious....
Dang he went bat shit crazy and I missed it!!! Wow it wasent that serious lol
Really, so you were on Gabby's board, what was your name? Thanks for the spelling help Mr. Spankit, the morphine sometimes causes my fingers to miss-stroke a key, and well god bless america that there are those anal retentive obsessive compulsives around to keep the rest of the world in line. Maybe you didnt know, but the joining date for most of us is because we came her after ASPD closed. The only person that has been observed being an asshole is you. Originally Posted by dirty dog

Off topic I know, but how many of us old Gabby's guys are left standing. I was on the BBS before the internet messed everything up. I was Mad Max, though I wasn't ever really mad.
I am not asking for someone to give me a car. I simply thought I could find someone who has one for sale!!! Originally Posted by beautifulsoul
They're not really bullies and they mean no harm, they just get out of hand once in awhile...haha. Of course we let Bailey get away with stuff because she is a slinky little harlot....lol...and they tell me a nice kid, especially when you get her naked....

While you're looking for a car lmk if you need transpo...I'm out and about quite a bit and have a discreet ride with some choice limo tint..and my rates are very competitive...
Of course we let Bailey get away with stuff because she is a slinky little harlot....lol...and they tell me a nice kid, especially when you get her naked....

Originally Posted by malwoody

awwww this is sweet MW in a dirty talk kind of way.... LOL @ the fact you called me a slinky little harlot!!
awwww this is sweet MW in a dirty talk kind of way.... LOL @ the fact you called me a slinky little harlot!! Originally Posted by b@ileythepistol
I looked at your pics and "slinky" took over my brain. I'm glad you realize that "slinky little harlot" is meant to be a good thing...

I'll bet, I'll just bet that you could get away with a lot if you were ever inclined...you could line up a group of bitches to do your bidding...make them all man-slaves....hahaha...

I'll bet, I'll just bet that you could get away with a lot if you were ever inclined...you could line up a group of bitches to do your bidding...make them all man-slaves....hahaha...

Originally Posted by malwoody
Are you the first volunteer???
Are you the first volunteer??? Originally Posted by b@ileythepistol

Uh...err...I...ah...don't really know what to say..
I've been nailed...

Ok, I'm ready but no heavy lifting....lol