Frequent Flyer Benefits in the Hobby

I don't mind giving special rates to those that actually can stick to seeing me weekly. Definitely not for those that decide to come back a month or months later and think they still get the discount. Originally Posted by SweetArielRae
It's always nice when a lady offers a special, even better when gentlemen take her up on the special, and then he does something extra for her.

Mutual respect, consideration and pleasure should be goal of all hobby encounters--for both parties, the lady and gentleman.
When I was hobbying regularly, I had a few go to girls that had grandfathered their rate for me. But frankly, the biggest benefit for me for frequent flying was just the ease at scheduling. They knew what to expect, and I knew what to expect, and that made the session easier all the way around for everyone. Which basically meant all I had to do was say "wassup?" and they'd pretty much drop what they were doing to accommodate my admittedly difficult (and sometimes last minute) scheduling. And when you need a release, man...that is worth its weight in gold.
...the biggest benefit for me for frequent flying was just the ease at scheduling. They knew what to expect, and I knew what to expect,... Originally Posted by SpencerTracy
Plus One--on all you said above in your post^^^. However, every once in a while, it's a lot fun to get a wild hair a venture out to meet a new lady, treat her right and be treated right. New friends are nice, especially when you do your homework, screen a little, and find someone new with whom you have chemistry.
...every once in a while, it's a lot fun to get a wild hair a venture out to meet a new lady, treat her right and be treated right. New friends are nice, especially when you do your homework, screen a little, and find someone new with whom you have chemistry. Originally Posted by BugleBoy
No doubt. If all I ever wanted was the same ol' same ol', I wouldn't have ever been a hobbyist to begin with. I'm just saying, sometimes you need to know what you're getting when you need it fast and furious. And in those circumstances, being a frequent flier has its privileges.
This one time when we wuz a-playin' band camp, a provider stuck a flute up mah butt. It'll NE'ER happen a'gin! An' we destroy'd a purr-feck-lee good flute! Butt, tha whole point is she din't upcharge meh!!
Without a doubt, Creampies. Originally Posted by Skip_8
oatmeal creampies for the older providers and Twinkies for the younger ones

I remember oatmeal creampies from my younger days ... so good.
oatmeal creampies for the older providers and Twinkies for the younger ones

I remember oatmeal creampies from my younger days ... so good. Originally Posted by Raikage
My Favorite Frequent Flyers:
Love my Little Debbie--she was a sweetheart but she caused me to gain too much weight as I couldn't get enough of her cream filling...

And, don't get me started on Twinkies, they're great. However, love my Raspberry Zingers the best.

WRT to hobby Frequent Flyers, just check my reviews--I am a lucky guy.
Mmm twinkies
I have one client who I offer super low rate Due to the fact that I've been seen him for 2 years,And I see him anywhere from 3 to 5 times a week every week. It only takes 10 minutes And I know if something were to happen I could call him and he would come and see me with the quickness. I got numerous clients that I'll see you at my original rate that I guess I'll grandfather them because they have "loyalty I guess even though every customers for every girl they do keep coming back, so I can show some appreciation back..
It's always nice when a lady offers a special, even better when gentlemen take her up on the special, and then he does something extra for her.

Mutual respect, consideration and pleasure should be goal of all hobby encounters--for both parties, the lady and gentleman. Originally Posted by BugleBoy
Exactly BB.

I have great relationships with more than a handful of clients, all of which I have grandfathered in at a special rate. These gentleman treat me with the upmost respect therefore I reward them.