so glad i'm single
being single is the best .. I can go out every night
eat where I want too.
sleep around and no one cares if I forget to come home
so glad i'm single Originally Posted by Hotpoint
Me too!

No ex wife. Never been married.

No children (that I know of).
I have two ex wives and was monogamous with them, by my choice. Because that was the agreement. When i didn't want to be monogamous and the 2nd one wasn't ok with it, even though she lost interest, I broke it up. There were other big reasons.

Now, I'm in a long distance relationship and she insists that I get laid regularly. I tell her every time I'm getting laid and if she doesn't like it, that's ok. She's only ever been supportive. I won't ever be in a relationship again that I am not accepted in.
Shit like so many of you volunteer for isn't anything I'm interested in.

Have fun!
Most of the reason for the hobby is WIFES , just saying If they would su@k and fu@k a lot of providers would be looking for work
C'mon, folks, how about maybe just an itty bitty teeny weenie drop of sympathy mixed with some empathy for a fellow (which case is not gender bound) hobby shipmate.

Caught in the flow, he or she may be, and, fwiw, there goes the rest of us one at a time.... and being single doesn't excuse or protect anyone from the repercussions of being found out by relatives, bosses, co-workers, kids, grand kids, grandmas, etc.

Neighbors, pastors, rabbis, priests (well, priests must keep the confessional, of course), the EMTs, cops, firemen, census takers, et. al.

Parole/probation officers, auto mechanics, car washer drivers, and the dozens and hundreds of peeps in the RW a hobby shipmate might intersect with.

The waitress bartenders reading over your shoulder;

the librarian running the IP logs;

the medical people with access to your test records,

Shall I continue?

Not to be flip, but imo, instinctively everyone in the hobby KNOWS the hobby is not socially approved and that the consequences of being found out can be very minor ("who cares" or very major ("see you in divorce court or family court or in the unemployment line').

Not shedding any tears for the o.p., but I have known personally dozens of unfortunates and have heard of hundreds more over my decades in the trade.

There really should be a "primer" (and 32 flavors' is a great start) and a "contract acknowledgement affidavit" for all entering the hobby to endorse.

Like anyone would really read it except for the lawyers crafting it.

Truth of the matter is all of us have potentials to lose and prolly 99 pct of us have had "near misses" and the other 1 pct were still enjoying the "after glow."

Happy Hobbying!
“Deny, deny, deny....”

The single best piece of advice I ever got, and it’s part of the single most important post I have ever read on the subject, authored by hobby legend and comrade-in-arms 32flavors. Fortunately, someone was thoughtful enough to copy it to Eccie before ASPD went dark. Here’s a link:

A Hobby Primer for the Married Man Originally Posted by TinMan
Best thread I think I’ve read on here since I’ve been on this site...

Fellas ....read read read....and then read again...
This is like your playtime BIBLE!!
Analeese, please cum ruin my life! lol
At first I thought the salt reference was about the salt being rubbed in the OP's wounds here.
As for saltiness, some can dish it out, but they can't take it.
Others of us are not salt-sensitive, however, and can ingest a lot of it without developing apoplexy.
Analeese, please cum ruin my life! lol Originally Posted by angusranch
Sounds like a wonderful idea!!
I will never understand the concept of taking a vow/making a commitment to be faithful to one person and then choosing to break that vow/commitment and even going so far as to give your present family’s money to prostitutes...Why the fuck did you get married in the first place?!...smdh

Man up, grow some fucking balls and get a divorce or honor your commitment.

Notes: As Gina stated earlier, it’s great to be single and come and go as I please (It took me 2 bad marriages to figure that shit out but the 3rd time was the charm)
Analeese, please cum ruin my life! lol Originally Posted by angusranch
You must be unsupervised.....I’ll be PMing you here soon...sorry took my car to the shop today and just now seeing you address me...532 dollars later....yikes
...Sometime I feel like a Morton too Originally Posted by Scribe
LMAO

Is he gonna finish the rest of the story or what???

the librarian running the IP logs;
Originally Posted by ck1942
how ironic is this post? I was just at the local library printing some legal documents, and on a lark decided to see if I could get ECCIE.. nope, big sign on the screen.. FORBIDDEN!

then I decided to see if "that other website" would come up.. it did, no problem at all. I wasn't about to sign in there, being officially signed in the library's system.. I'm not crazy, LOL.. I would probably see a "XXX" charge on next month's water bill

L
M
A
O
Is he gonna finish the rest of the story or what??? Originally Posted by berkleigh

well my story is better

The old Harry Hines days of the 90s.

Get a ticket for being with a known SW after having fun and departing.
How did i know there was a ticket for that. WTH
Was driving a rental car that night, don't know if that was good or bad.

Then i pay the ticket in cash but the ticket never shows up on my record. Was sweating that.

I collect old phones so having a hobbie phone is no problem. Love the iPhone3.
P411 is a heaven sent
The End.