Ever run into someone in "The Hobby" just running errands?

Post moved to correct thread.
Yep... similar to your CVS story (but Krogering)
I have dated my regulars so long I just take them with me when I run errands, then afterwards we go back for more sex.
How many millions of people are part of this so called 'underground' hobby?

Chances are you have or you will ...sometimes not knowing it
How many millions of people are part of this so called 'underground' hobby?

Chances are you have or you will ...sometimes not knowing it Originally Posted by Zabrina Sarafina
"Singles' bar, got my eye on a honey Hangin' out everywhere She might be straight, she might want my money, I really don't care...."
I turned around in church, one day, and a provider I had seen a few days earlier was sitting directly behind me. Quite a shock!! She thought it was hugely funny.

:-?'
I turned around in church, one day, and a provider I had seen a few days earlier was sitting directly behind me. Quite a shock!! She thought it was hugely funny.

:-?' Originally Posted by big willie
A.J. Jacobs, Living Biblically
This weekend I ran into a well known provider at a grocery shop. I have never met her, so no problems, she doesn't know me. But she is on this board.

Have I not known, I would have automatically followed her with my eyes.... She was without make up, jeans.... looked better than her pictures! She looked hot, I might contact her.
Can someone PM me the church and the grocery store . . .
WalMart on Coit and the Central Market across the street, St. XXXX's Catholic Church, Krogers on Campbell, Target on Parker and the Tollway, North Park Mall, Total Wine and a couple of restaurants/bars down around SMU that will go un-named for security reasons. They're everywhere, I tell ya, everywhere...

And never, ever ever ever call anybody out in public for any reason. Ever.
Hey, I love it when I am at a store and I hear "TAINT."
Hell, "Taint much of spring this year" can be heard at feed stores from Dime Box to Saragosa, Kermie. You need to broaden your circle of influence!
My circle is right where I want it.
My circle is right where I want it. Originally Posted by pyramider
There's taint on your face right now?!
Shush! Taint is where it should be.