Astros

Houston has the better starters and bullpen.
Across the board they are very similar in batting stats for the regular season. OBP, OPS, HR.. etc
What's noticeable to me is that the Astros are either chasing bad pitches or swinging for the fences. The Phillies are batting with confidence.
Back to those stats. They both scored just shy of 5 runs per game in the regular season Philly is right there. The Astros are way below.
The Astros are in a slump both pitching and batting. They need to collectively fuck a fat chick.
  • pxmcc
  • 11-02-2022, 03:54 PM
Houston has the better starters and bullpen.
Across the board they are very similar in batting stats for the regular season. OBP, OPS, HR.. etc
What's noticeable to me is that the Astros are either chasing bad pitches or swinging for the fences. The Phillies are batting with confidence.
Back to those stats. They both scored just shy of 5 runs per game in the regular season Philly is right there. The Astros are way below.
The Astros are in a slump both pitching and batting. They need to collectively fuck a fat chick. Originally Posted by boardman
say it aint so..

that's called oops i toftt..

i predict stros in 7. i dunno, 7 is always lucky for the don'ts and the 7 shooter come outs. i once hit 6 sevens in a row on the come out when i was settin hardways. yup, i suck. but i still got paid. getting paid is a thing.
The Astros are in a slump both pitching and batting. They need to collectively fuck a fat chick. Originally Posted by boardman
If that’ll make them play better, shit, run that train. Let Dusty get some of that pussy too!

If they lose tonight, series is over. And once again they would’ve gotten their asses whooped by an underdog.
Them boys pulled off the second no-hitter in World Series history by winning 5-0 tonight and taking back home field advantage. I still fell they need to score more than 5 runs on this team.
  • pxmcc
  • 11-02-2022, 11:25 PM
i'm tellin ya. our boys gonna win in 7.

#neverlosefaith
#neverunderestimatetheheartofa champion
#hakeem
#gostrosugotthis

and oh ya.
#democracyinamerica
#govotenow
Verlander redeemed himself astros in 6
.... unless Houston pitching takes care of Philly batting, it can easily be Philly .... Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter
OK guilty of quoting myself.

This has turned into a game of pitching coaches vs batting coaches and the Philly batting coach is in 4th (last) place
Phillies are giving Astros all they can handle. Very impressed with their pitching staff keeping our offense subdued. Hopefully our bats can break out early on Saturday and give my heart a less stressful 3-4 hours.
  • bbkid
  • 11-05-2022, 11:08 AM
On my way downtown here in a few minutes. Man, I hope Framber gets it done tonight. I SO do not want to go down there again tomorrow night......
Great job by the Astros! Happy for Dusty!
bbkid is gonna be SOOOOO hungover & doing so much celebrating we might not see him til [checks calendar] December 14th
  • pxmcc
  • 11-06-2022, 12:09 AM
damn, i need to step up my game. i predicted a W in 7 when they were down 2-1. but hey, they got it done, so there's that..

#neverunderestimatetheheartofa champion..
#noclownshoesrequired..
Them boys DID THAT SHIT!!! They basically said “Fuck a Game 7, lets get this shit done in 6!”

When Air Yordan connects, that dude CONNECTS!! Didn’t matter if he struggled the whole series. That 3-run homer basically sealed the deal. Now all he needs to do is learn how to speak English so he could pull all the pussy that’s on him(hell he’s already pulling the Spanish speaking chicks, LOL)

Dusty Baker FINALLY gets a ring after 50+ years in the league. Well deserved.

Just to think now that 80% of America wanted the Phillies to win. Y’all wanted Houston, you got us and got your asses beat! And we DIDN’T CHEAT!!

Say hello to the 2022 World Series Champions, the Houston Muthafuckin’ Astros!!!
Also pissing off Mattress Mac at the end of Game 3 just gave a much needed spark to the team. And this WS win fattened the fuck out of his pockets with that bet he made. Now he can say “FUCK YOU ASSHOLE, FUCK YOU” all he want while flashing off that 75 MILLION!!

I must admit that shit was funny as hell when I saw that video. LMAO!!!
How many times do you see a manager pull the starter, only to have the relief pitcher immediately give up a home run ? Wheeler must be mad as hell. The game goes down as a loss for him, and he didn't get a chance to continue.

Since it was the next to last game of the year, he doesn't need to rest his arm. The manager should have left him in the game.

The only baseball games I watched the entire season were games 4,5, and 6. Nice.
Game 4 a no hitter
Game 5 intense until the end
Game 6 a three run blast, just like pouring a cold one after a workout