Emergency change of plans

This whole thing sounds more and more like a ridiculous rouse than an actual medical emergency. More likely, the two didn't receive enough pre-books to make it worth their while, and instead of just saying that, they cooked this up to create some drama, and perhaps get them some sympathy bookings.

Just a thought. Originally Posted by MISCREANT
Maybe you think too much.
Maybe you think too much. Originally Posted by Amber Does
thinking by males is a no no on this SHMB ?
Epi pens are available with different needle lengths in Europe, but not here. The reason for wanting the injection to be muscle tissue rather than fat is that their are more small blood vessels. Therefore the med gets into the blood and becomes effective faster. Time can be critical in shock cases.
they had no interest
Bear this in mind hooker, this was a legitimate question posed about the effectiveness of an EpiPen on people that are obese, fat, overweight, whatever.

I don't know how big her thighs are.

I posed a real question and if anybody can answer it I would be grateful.
Originally Posted by MISCREANT

I doubt you give two shits about the effectiveness of an Epipen on obese people. You're just taking a jab at these gals. That's what you do here. I doubt anyone is taking you seriously.
I doubt you give two shits about the effectiveness of an Epipen on obese people. You're just taking a jab at these gals. That's what you do here. I doubt anyone is taking you seriously. Originally Posted by cowboy8055
Love is in the air.
ride em homeboy, to the rescue! Whew

Originally Posted by Carlos Danger

Which one of those two are you?

Originally Posted by Carlos Danger

Your family reunion?
This whole thing sounds more and more like a ridiculous rouse than an actual medical emergency. More likely, the two didn't receive enough pre-books to make it worth their while, and instead of just saying that, they cooked this up to create some drama, and perhaps get them some sympathy bookings.

Thank you, for enunciating the obvious.
For the record coming from a former paramedic an Epipen can be injected either IM (intramuscular) or subQ (subcutaneous or under the skin). Needle length means nothing as long as it gets under the skin. Either way works that's why there are no long needles
glad yall are ok. medical emergencies are fuckin stressful.

doubt that. had at least 3. 2 times i wanted were booked so picked another day. lex is a straight shooter. reckon she'd say if that was the reason.