Which Activities Would You Include in Your Ultimate Session?

I agree. The IDEA of waterspouts interests me, but nothing about taking a piss on someone gets me horny.

I do think that ladies that permit it are sext though. I know, I know, it doesn't make sense to me either. Originally Posted by Say What
It makes sense to R. Kelly.
me too SD2011, missing Fawn
i wanna try those karma sutra position they have in cosmo, and after releazing they arent any good k9 with light hair pulling while she archs her back and sits up for dfk.
I don't like going into any session with a list in my big head. It sort of kills the passion. For me the ultimate session is when me and provider are in perfect sync no questions or akwardness just straight harmony
I don't like going into any session with a list in my big head. It sort of kills the passion. For me the ultimate session is when me and provider are in perfect sync no questions or akwardness just straight harmony Originally Posted by Thatdude
Preach it, homie!!
I don't like going into any session with a list in my big head. It sort of kills the passion. For me the ultimate session is when me and provider are in perfect sync no questions or akwardness just straight harmony Originally Posted by Thatdude
Ditto TD!
My ultimate session doesn't include any specific activity. More importantly, I need to know that there are no 'show stoppers' out there. If it's on her menu, I'm expecting that we can do it if the session leads us that way.

I also like confident women, but an aggressive lady that thrives on inciting shit whenever possible? I am seconds away from calling her on her bullshit.
My ultimate session wouldn't focus on specific activities either, it's more about how I click with the lady and how natural and seamless everything feels. Knowing specific menu items ahead of time will always make things flow well.

+1 on a confident woman, but any hint of drama or bad attitude, and I'm out. This is a hobby. Hobbies are supposed to be fun!
I'm planning my ultimate session now for around my next birthday. Now the activities are not nearly as important to me as the women. I do prefer girls with a more open menu. I like to play.... Explore, experiment. I really open to trying things new to me. The woman I have in mind for my birthday session has a full menu and she has hot friends. I'm gonna have a great time. I'm thinking 90 minutes to 2 hours too. Next time I see this woman, we will discuss more.

It's about a whole lot more than just a checklist....
"My Ultimate Session" happened about 6 months ago...

Nothing was planned.
It just happened.
You can't plan that stuff IMO!

And it was fucking AWESOME!!!
Hands down, the absolute best!
I've had some great experiences, but nothing compares to that one!

From the moment he walked through the door, I knew I was in trouble...and I am not one to lose control...
The conversation, deep connection and passion was unlike ANY other.
7 hours later, I was ready to give him a house key and name him beneficiary of my Trust!
LMFAO! NOW THAT IS SOME GOOD LUVIN'!!!

Still puts a smile on my face when I think about it!

Berk, A-fucking-men!

That was amazing! Your timeline is a little off...our last appointment was...

Oh, wait. You weren't referring to us. Awkward...

Nothing was planned.
It just happened.

From the moment he walked through the door, I knew I was in trouble...and I am not one to lose control...
7 hours later, I was ready to give him a house key and name him beneficiary of my Trust!

Originally Posted by berkleigh
LOL!!!
LOL!!! Originally Posted by berkleigh
He may bring a smile to your face, but I just made you laugh out loud.

Think about it, Berk...
He may bring a smile to your face, but I just made you laugh out loud.

Think about it, Berk... Originally Posted by Say What

And that you did!
....with a smile too friend!!!

Swear I think about you every time I eat rice!

Nothing was planned.
It just happened.

Originally Posted by berkleigh
+1. Damn 7 hrs...thats some good luvin indead!