AGENCY or PIMP whats the difference???

I fully agree. The sad part about this thread is that something as simple as this needed a full explanation.

I can't help but wonder if this thread should have been started in the first place. Originally Posted by DEAR_JOHN
I'd pay big money to see that gal in your avatar

My little black book is thicker tan Charlie Sheen’s Pre-Nup!

BTW: You want answers? I think I'm entitled! You want answers? I want the truth! You can't handle the truth!

I Grab the bull by the horns ... and I'm not a UT fan!
You'd pay big money to see a fake Sarah Palin??
You'd pay big money to see a fake Sarah Palin?? Originally Posted by Eccie Addict
No, just the gal in the picture!

BTW: You want answers? I think I'm entitled! You want answers? I want the truth! You can't handle the truth!

That is the gal in the picture...
The difference between a pimp and a manager is coercion. If the provider isn't being coerced or intimidated into the business arrangement, the manager is not a pimp. At least that's my definition.

I've known several providers who are amazing BCD but are terrible at TCB. For these women, working with a manager may be a good way to maximize her earning potential, as long as she's not taken advantage of.

Of course, as customers, we'll never really know the relationship between a given provider and her manager. That's one reason that I avoid AMPs and agencies. For all I know, the vast majority of them may be ethical businesses who treat providers well.

But I have no way of knowing whether the one I'm visiting is ethical or not. So I made the decision to stick with independents. I have no ethical dilemma about hobbying as long as everyone is participating of their own free will. But I'd not be able to look myself in the mirror in the morning if I thought my donations were funding involuntary servitude.
Of course, as customers, we'll never really know the relationship between a given provider and her manager. That's one reason that I avoid AMPs and agencies. For all I know, the vast majority of them may be ethical businesses who treat providers well.

But I have no way of knowing whether the one I'm visiting is ethical or not. So I made the decision to stick with independents. I have no ethical dilemma about hobbying as long as everyone is participating of their own free will. But I'd not be able to look myself in the mirror in the morning if I thought my donations were funding involuntary servitude. Originally Posted by blowpop
Your kidding yourself if you think all the indy girls actually are indy.
Your kidding yourself if you think all the indy girls actually are indy. Originally Posted by Combustion
Of course some "managed" providers advertise as indy's. But there are some tell-tale signs that become pretty obvious after you've hobbied for a while.
That is the gal in the picture... Originally Posted by Eccie Addict
No my friend thats a look a like. If you really think thats Sarah Palin, you've been wearing that rabbit suite to long.

The difference between a pimp and a manager is coercion. If the provider isn't being coerced or intimidated into the business arrangement, the manager is not a pimp. At least that's my definition.

I've known several providers who are amazing BCD but are terrible at TCB. For these women, working with a manager may be a good way to maximize her earning potential, as long as she's not taken advantage of.

But I have no way of knowing whether the one I'm visiting is ethical or not. So I made the decision to stick with independents. I have no ethical dilemma about hobbying as long as everyone is participating of their own free will. But I'd not be able to look myself in the mirror in the morning if I thought my donations were funding involuntary servitude. Originally Posted by blowpop
Well said!

• K2S0
  • 05-09-2011, 12:53 PM
No my friend thats a look a like. If you really think thats Sarah Palin, you've been wearing that rabbit suite to long. Originally Posted by Still Looking
i dont know if you're serious or not with that statement....

if you are... then i suggest you google "photoshop"
I'd pay big money to see that gal in your avatar Originally Posted by Still Looking
You'd pay big money to see a fake Sarah Palin?? Originally Posted by Eccie Addict
No, just the gal in the picture! Originally Posted by Still Looking
That is the gal in the picture... Originally Posted by Eccie Addict
No my friend thats a look a like. If you really think thats Sarah Palin, you've been wearing that rabbit suite to long. Originally Posted by Still Looking
You seem to do this a lot.....

"Current avatar is a fake photo of Sarah Palin".....

.....that is in DJ's signature. I can read so I know that it is a "fake", photoshopped pic of Sarah Palin.

If you think I really believe the whole pic is of Sarah Palin then your mind has been staying still too long......

Still Looking can you please seperate your sig line so that we don't have to delete it everytime we quote you.....
[quote=Eccie Addict;1280228]You seem to do this a lot.....

"Current avatar is a fake photo of Sarah Palin".....

.....that is in DJ's signature. I can read so I know that it is a "fake", photoshopped pic of Sarah Palin.

If you think I really believe the whole pic is of Sarah Palin then your mind has been staying still too long......

My bad, I missed the word FAKE! You would think I'd be doing this with guy who has the pictured displayed.... but that being said, YES I would. I think she is pretty hot!
______________________________ ______________________________ ___

I like the fake gal in your avatar. I think she is pretty hot! I would pay big money to see her! And if she has a daughter that looks like a fake Megan Fox I'd pay even more. Hope that clears evereything up!
- . - . . . . . . . . - - - . - - . - . . . . . .
Any Amateur radio operators out there? If so, be very quiet... it's Rabbit season

any one taking your money, watching you work and earning off your profit is a pimp. Originally Posted by windowshopper
Holy shit I'm a pimp... I have several service techs that I send out daily to fix clients computers and other things... The shame.
[quote=Still Looking;1277507]COEDS have pimps, Coeds work for agencies. Explain the difference between a PIMP and an AGENCY? Aren't agency's the same as a pimp minus the velvet suit, grill and feathered hat? I could see both using a lime green caddy so I'll concede that one.
Do agencies take a big cut of the coeds fee and force them to be high volume providers? Or do the agencies drive up the prices by tagging the coeds normal fee?

Well thought this might make for an interesting read since we are on the subject of pimping..

http://maggiemcneill.wordpress.com/2...ubtle-pimping/