Texas Primary Vote

It's the ChungyTrannys that are annoying, by voting against people, in the other party, that they hope will result in people that they won't vote for in the general. There is a name for that practice, but I think we should just call them ChungyTrannys Originally Posted by Why_Yes_I_Do
Why is that annoying? The Republicans control Texas, change the law if you don't like it. If it wasn't for annoying voters like me, Abbott would have scored 90% of the vote, and Texas would be a Theocracy.

You could have stopped right there .....

... the OP is in West Virginia. If he is even qualified to vote, he has never voted in Texas where the voting laws were amended to eliminate the Democrats' practice of ballot box stuffing. That's why they are trying so hard to take back control of Texas.
Originally Posted by LexusLover
Bullshit he's in West Virginia. I bet he (I) has voted in more Texas Elections than you have. He (I) even held an elected position. I don't give a fuck what party controls Texas. Even when Democrats ran Texas, it was conservative Democrats.. Mahon, Pickle, etc.. Nobody stuffed ballots, that's your Trump Messiah worship leaking out.
... Your location in yer avatar: "Fucknuckle WV"
trying to be cute - while being offencive to West Virginians.

Don't fault one o' the mates here for calling YOU on it.

### Salty

### Salty Originally Posted by Salty Again
Not faulting anyone. I said I voted in the Texas Primary, and your ''Mate'' decided to ignore that fact, to spew right-wing venom. Never misses an opportunity, even when he must bend reality to make it happen.
Bullshit he's in West Virginia. I bet he (I) has voted in more Texas Elections than you have. He (I) even held an elected position. I don't give a fuck what party controls Texas. Even when Democrats ran Texas, it was conservative Democrats.. Mahon, Pickle, etc.. Nobody stuffed ballots, that's your Trump Messiah worship leaking out. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
I expect you might have: "Location: Fucknuckle, West Virginia" by fake mailed ballots.

And as for your alleged "voting" .... you haven't.

Sir: "Nobody stuffed ballots" ... and you know this how?

I've seen it ... in fact in one box a deputy U.S. Marshal arrived an laid down the "law" to the DumboCrats with campaign stickers all over them walking voters into the booths to "assist them with voting"!!!! The deputy said if he came back the machines and the workers for the DumboCrats were going to the Federal Courthouse.

You really don't know WTF you are jabbering about!
Not faulting anyone. I said I voted in the Texas Primary, and your ''Mate'' decided to ignore that fact, to spew right-wing venom. Never misses an opportunity, even when he must bend reality to make it happen. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
You said what? You just spewed some hogwash .....

... "I said I voted in the Texas Primary"......!

And that makes you an expert on voter fraud in Texas?

You lie about where you live and then you lie about Texas.

Live with it!

In Texas:

How many government campaigns for someone wanting to serve in a government position have you managed? And how many have you served as a worker for the campaign? And how many have you been asked to manage? How many election strategy meetings have you attended? How many polls have you supervised for a candidate? How many hours of campaign related college courses have you completed ... in Texas!

Lie about your residence some more!
You said what? You just spewed some hogwash .....

... "I said I voted in the Texas Primary"......!

And that makes you an expert on voter fraud in Texas?

You lie about where you live and then you lie about Texas.

Live with it!

In Texas:

How many government campaigns for someone wanting to serve in a government position have you managed? And how many have you served as a worker for the campaign? And how many have you been asked to manage? How many election strategy meetings have you attended? How many polls have you supervised for a candidate? How many hours of campaign related college courses have you completed ... in Texas!

Lie about your residence some more! Originally Posted by LexusLover
Tran ... I'll that as a .... I haven't! from you!

I am a Democrat. BTW. So, why isn't you brag about getting pussy?
Tran ... I'll that as a .... I haven't! from you!

I am a Democrat. BTW. So, why isn't you brag about getting pussy? Originally Posted by LexusLover
Take what you want. I'm not getting into your mud.

''Why isn't you brag...''

Fucknuckle West Virginians don't write that poorly. Not even the Coal Miner's daughters.

You are a Democrat?

You're not even a Moderate by Qanon standards.
Trust me it was and is voter suppression, I have voted by mail for 7 years until this year and it was rejected Originally Posted by Hdtown
did they tell u why it was rejected?
Why is that annoying? The Republicans control Texas, change the law if you don't like it. If it wasn't for annoying voters like me, Abbott would have scored 90% of the vote, and Texas would be a Theocracy.

Bullshit he's in West Virginia. I bet he (I) has voted in more Texas Elections than you have. He (I) even held an elected position. I don't give a fuck what party controls Texas. Even when Democrats ran Texas, it was conservative Democrats.. Mahon, Pickle, etc.. Nobody stuffed ballots, that's your Trump Messiah worship leaking out. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
BUT LBJ did. lol
BUT LBJ did. lol Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
You probably should explain to Tran who is (was) LBJ!

While you're at it inquire how many agents protected LBJ's oldest when she was studying in the UT undergraduate library while she was there and where they "bunked" on duty. I won't challenge him with where the agents were "stationed" in the library while on duty.

Some of the loudmouths on here are unbelievable.

Tran knows someone who held an "elected" position?

What a loser. I suppose he perceives his unequaled experience and knowledge based on his Eccie Review Count!

I'm off to work. Later!
BUT LBJ did. lol Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
LBJ wrote the book on it.
A special prosecutor has found wide-spread voter fraud in Wisconsin nursing homes. Seems like nursing homes in five counties had 100% voter turnout including many voters who had been judged to be incompetent and others were comatose.

https://thefederalist.com/2022/03/03...nursing-homes/

This is called elder abuse and it is a crime.
You gonna file charges, JD?

### Salty Originally Posted by Salty Again
Why do you give a shit about offending West Virginians, “mate?”

Australia first, right lads?

OI OI OI!!!
... Because when I first come-over here I lived
over West Virginia-way for awhile... That's why.

### Salty