Guy's please explain.....

Introuble, I got a little nervous when I first read your reply. I thought I did something wrong! LOL! Just the facts, sir!

FMH...I agree with YOU! It IS fun! LOL!

As a side note: What a lovely place this is! I'm doing my best to draw folks here...
As long as it takes darlin'! I NEVER stop! Sometimes it runs down your shaft, sometimes it runs down my throat. I FINISH what I START! Originally Posted by vnurse
All I can say is...Holy Shit!
You should know....
  • fawn
  • 09-01-2009, 09:34 PM
COF is not my thing at all. CIM is the best way to finish a BBBJ because it feels like "WARM APPLE PIE" inside of a woman's mouth. Think about it Fawn, your warm wet mouth has a man's third leg in there and he reaches that moment and busts in there. When you pull it out and jerk it off and allow it to shoot every where you can really RUIN that "special moment" that we as men seek in a session. For the love of God NEVER grab the thing and bend it or point it to the side when it is time to let it rip! That just sucks and not in a good way! I hope this gives you the insight you are looking for. Originally Posted by cantiflas

well, all I can say to that is alrighty then......I will take your word on that....
I don't know why, but it seems that if my first "volley" is CIM, I can re-charge faster for a second "volley". Perhaps more adrenaline?

Beyond, that I agree with the majority of posters here -CIM is great, COF not my thing.
You shouldn't let go of that cock till it stops flexing.

Let's have a "how long can I make this orgasm last" contest!!
Can I be a judge?
Can I be a judge? Originally Posted by steverino50
Slow and easy....slow and easy
Reese, that would be a winner! Who told you? .
Slow and easy....slow and easy Originally Posted by reese foster
Yet another beautiful woman with insight... and the others, you know who you are... I am and have been, a fortunate man *he bows*
I was reading this thread and really liked what Pistol Man had to say. I was thinking about how providers (me included) make such a big deal about CIM.

Don't we do that to the hobbyists all the time? I have not heard a complaint yet!
I will be reconsidering my position on the subject!!
  • fawn
  • 09-05-2009, 09:23 AM
Reese, that would be a winner! Who told you? . Originally Posted by steverino50
OK, I'm guilty, I told her...but then we both know...Ezzzzzzzzzy, ezzzzzzzy...
just the way you like it....

OK, now for the topic, I don't mind the cumming on my butt or stomach...but
never on my face..and as far as cim YMMV with me, that is not something I do
on a regular basis......and only I will make that decision.....so please do ever
come expecting that....
OK, I'm guilty, I told her...but then we both know...Ezzzzzzzzzy, ezzzzzzzy...
just the way you like it.... Originally Posted by fawn
Ahhh just perfect!!!!!
Fawn, that's why you're so good (in an evil sort of way!) - you have the experience and confidence to be in charge. Damn, I'm in lust!!@@!
After careful consideration on this matter ,
I have decided that I will always be a
YMMV provider!