1st messages not to send

"GFE or PSE? CIM/Snowballing on the menu? "

Things not to ask in a first contact with a companion.

Man oh man. I will say 99% of my contacts are awesome, but there is always one in the bunch.

Anyone have other Not To Say on 1st Contact.?

Peace, Love & Safety !

Addison Originally Posted by Addison Nash
How business?
I think that asking about menu should not occur until second or third pm. Asking about prices/discount could be done in first pm, but not without introducing yourself first. It should be saved for the last sentence in the pm.

When asking about a menu item, instead of saying, "do you offer _____ ?" it sounds better to say "I'm looking for someone who does ______ " Originally Posted by tornado82
I'd like to agree with one or both, because at the very least, you are well mannered about it, and I'm sure most ladies are truly grateful. Manners/manipulation/ works on most in a psychological manner, and as stated, feels less assaultive, but....it still is....what it is. :-(. But hey, and really.....thanks for at least not making it feel as uncomfortable for the ladies you contact, as I know many do.

You should consider taking a moment or two more, to research and see if she has a discount or special rate available. If not, check back often, because I guarantee, if she offers them, you'll see it somewhere. Keep in mind, no one is entitled to a discount, because another gent was fortunate enough to get one. Or, you could simply see her at her reg rate, and if you two should you hit it off and wish to revisit, please know that many offer their regs discounted rates. Not only that, but you give her the chance to give you something and without her feeling like, you are trying to take it from her....nicely or not.

The other should be obvious via reviews. If something looks out of place or is inconsistant with what most say is offered, then it might be appropriate to have the lady clarify.

Gentlemen....there are legitimate reasons we tell you some things. They are worth trying once or twice in order to see if it improves your experiences. If it doesn't work, then reevaluate who you choose to see and why you do so. It will save you lots of money and help you avoid that which you truly wish to avoid.

Have a sexy day, all......M