WHAT A PISS ANT MOVE!!!

And I'll leave eccie when I'm ready to leave eccie I have too many men who love this pussy to go just yet mandal
Jesus Christ it's so obvious your mantle and that you have something out for Mata just go back and read some of your 31 post LMAO and mule come on now you're the jackass here Originally Posted by KendalClarkson
yep, whata peon and little tree are on my shit list. Go make mata some money
So you're admitting that you're somebody you're not and that you have two people on your shit list you said who cares if Kendall is the best in the sack so you must have seen me before am I getting closer mystery mystery mystery
Who are you I'm curious to know it's probably Bang Bang or somebody else that hates Mata you don't even have a fucking review so who are you I love a good mystery Originally Posted by KendalClarkson
Get in touch with Mr. Z, he knows i'am not a mandle and why I do not review right now!!
So you're admitting that you're somebody you're not and that you have two people on your shit list you said who cares if Kendall is the best in the sack so you must have seen me before am I getting closer mystery mystery mystery Originally Posted by KendalClarkson
You are lost, I have only said i'am not a mandle and I I have never seen you before in my life. Nor would I see someone like you
There's no need for me to get in contact with anybody all I know is you're pretending to be somebody you're not and that you have a hatred for Mata and me so I narrow it down to two men. And if I look like a mule I think most men are going to turn to bestiality all natural all day
There's no need for me to get in contact with anybody all I know is you're pretending to be somebody you're not and that you have a hatred for Mata and me so I narrow it down to two men. And if I look like a mule I think most men are going to turn to bestiality all natural all day Originally Posted by KendalClarkson
well good for you, just not my taste. I do not hate you, I do not even know you, I hope you can make all the money you can. I 'am not anybody you suspect, like I said you or mata can contact Z and ask him if I;am who you suspect anytime!! Iam just a new sheriff in town
Well you sure did have a lot of shit to talk about me and there are no Sheriff's in this town
Sheriff pa TROLL
Just tired of your never ending drama, good night mule face!! You and mata deserve each other and should take some hooked on phonics classes together! Wish you nothing but the best!!
all natural?! HAHA!

You realize you have fake tits and have had ass injections right?
When's that considered all natural? just saying
::: spits drink :::

You have on several occasions talked shit to me about several providers who aren't as "hot" as you, considering yourself the "absolute" best in the business

Feel free to have your own opinion since we all do on these boards but I would gladly see ANYONE else on here that aren't nearly as deceitful and a backstabbing person as you showed yourself to be
..... Originally Posted by DocHolyday
Lol enjoy the idiocracy that will ensue
I have a sexy cocktail waitress to go see about ; )
All natural as in no makeup dumbass
And you sure weren't saying that when you were crying over me