I CAME prematurely, but you are Non MSOG, how does the session end?

lol Some trolls are just so entertaining !
LOL,

Mia, if I was still on my record breaking hunt, I'd be tempted, but all that record chasing made me INSANE instead.

I think we are a bit off topic due to the fact that the non-MSOG and most of the Prematures are not coming out of the closet. I don't really blame them...

So carry on, I am KEWL with edging and man scaping and other insane things and topics, as long as I kept to keep it and walk away with it.
LOL,

Mia, if I was still on my record breaking hunt, I'd be tempted, but all that record chasing made me INSANE instead. Originally Posted by fun2come

Now wait a minute! I did say "I do prefer quality over quantity, but in a good edging session, it's not necessary to choose one or the other." No records need to be chased here! I understand boys and that wonderful testosterone....

You just need to lay back and enjoy! If you only have one, It will be a tasty one! If you happen to have more than one, no problem, I can take care of that too! I was given a portable defibrillator last Christmas....No joke!

Mia, should have seen you before I went INSANE !!!

and as for the Q/Q Q (or better comment but I liked the 3Qs here):
I only have QQCs = quantitatively quality CUMs.
While I'm pleased as a peach if there's enough time for MSOG (if we're talking 1hr and longer dates) I would think cuddling, dfk, massage, daty, dato and convo sound like other fun things to "pass the time".
Reading the replies from the providers... For
The gals that take the initiative to get that 2nd or
More... My hats off to ya ladies
The problem with this thread is that there are no providers that will admit to only a single pop policy with an hr appointment. They know that only one quick pop and ending the session is a ripoff.
+1 ^^^^^^^^^^^^
The problem with this thread is that there are no providers that will admit to only a single pop policy with an hr appointment. They know that only one quick pop and ending the session is a ripoff. Originally Posted by vtxghost
The problem is NOT with the thread. The problem would be with the providers who would admit to only a single pop policy with an hr appointment. Then it becomes an anti-threAD for them....

Actually it gives us all a great percentage of what happens in single pop sessions and even more importantly some good information from Hobbyists and Ladies. THX y'all.

Well, I wanted to learn more about this topic and I did, all good
So you missed my whole previous reply then? Pretty sure I said just the opposite thank you (NO PROBLEMS here).

The problem with this thread is that there are no providers that will admit to only a single pop policy with an hr appointment. They know that only one quick pop and ending the session is a ripoff. Originally Posted by vtxghost
I'm a single pop guy with every provider I've been with so far. My wife can get me to go multiple rounds. She knows how to touch me just right to get me going. Unlike the vocal majority of guys on the board, I have good regular sex with the wife. I'm just a dog and addicted to the hunt.

I do have the goal however, of going multiple rounds. Notable mentions of ladies who asked for the 2nd round and took up the challenge when I said I didn't think they would do it include DDMcGee, Rosemary, Siggy, La'Nya and MsMandi. My apologies to any who I missed listing.
I like this question!

I'm personally not a Non-MSOG provider - I don't get the point. I'm very open and laid back with my clients and usually establish in the beginning that we have open communication. For HHs, if you cum in 5 minutes, know you can't cum again but want to cuddle or play around for the remaining 25 min - no problem! If you cum in 5 min, not sure if you can cum again and want to try during the remaining 25 min - let's go! If you cum in 5 min and jump up and race out of there even when I tell you you don't have to rush if you don't need/want to - well, works for me, as long as you're happy!

For my hour appointments with new-to-me clients, the guys typically end up chatting for the first 20 min (this is not a rule or anything I encourage, it just naturally happens) and by the time I have a cock in my mouth or legs up in the air, we're at 30 min and there isn't always a situation where MSOG is even an issue. And just like with the HHs, if they come in and we get down to biz right away and they cum in 5 min, it's their session and if they want more, I'll do everything I can to give them more!

When you book an appt with me, I want to give you as much pleasure as possible or as much pleasure as you want in our allotted time together. The only issue I really run into is when a HH is trying to go for a second but due to the pressure (or whatever) cannot and wants to stay past appt time.
Electricfeelnow, hmmm, at the risk of hijacking my own thread.... thinking ...
and with your other post in "ISO: Expanding my rough sex harem" ... thinking hard .... yeah hard is the word ....

.... hmmmm.... there might be a stress test for you in the future ... let me think about that.

I like your answer ! (but this wasn't about me, just my curiosity, so back to topic, LOL .... I get so easily distracted)
F2C, First let me say I'm not trying to hijack your thread. But I think this is relevant to your question.

So this hobby is governed by time, HH , Hr, multi HR, and over night dates.
So let's look at just time. We as hobbyist get to spend the time allotted enjoying the lady we selected based on her activities and our desires.
No Provider I think will say you have to go before your time is up.

So the question is about MSOG. Some ladies only allow one shot, you can only cum once. I get that but I don't understand it, so I am curious as to why they do this.

Next so if we book a one hr date; this is relevant, I have posted a thread about one hit wonders and MSOG talking more about time and what we do with it so they are both relevant. I also started a thread about "walk in the door and go" this is more about how we get to use our time. I'm a one hit wonder and tend to use all my time sustaining my one shot. If I loos it early and she is not MSOG friendly I am not leaving or done. I still have time right. So if we play and at the end I'm all hot and bothered but the lady will not allow another shot we are left with taking matters in our own hands, right?

So I still don't get it, is it a time thing, is it a personal thing?
Do you not want to have to take more then one load, for whatever reason?
I really don't see the logic behind only being allowed to cum once.

Please enlighten us to why one can only have one shot and that's it.

IB
IB, you are good, LOL
Current poll says: 1/3 of Hobbyists get kicked out/provider leaves !!!

So it is relevant, and even if it wasn't, I don't mind a little thread stealing, it is usually entertaining ...