how to understand mixed signals from a woman

I can understand the OP a lil bit. Back in the day, a woman would almost have to pull my dick out and start sucking it for me to get the hint

[her pulling my dick out and slurping away, after many wasted signals] me: Oh, so you want to mess around, huh? I get it now. Why didn't you say so?

Seriously, dude. Cop a feel or something (a slight, gentlemanly feel, not a horny nerd teenage grope). Or when you were 'getting dirt off her back', a hand on her waist while you stand extra close to her (close enough that your dick would press slightly against her ass).

Yes, it seems that she pretty much wants to be taken. She wants you to make the move.

Don't be like me, dude, looking back at the [seemingly] 100's of wasted opportunities, thinking, 'damn, I could've hit it'.

It will haunt you forever...until you become a seasoned hobbyist and get laid enough to forgive your young, dumb ass former self.
I can understand the OP a lil bit. Back in the day, a woman would almost have to pull my dick out and start sucking it for me to get the hint

[her pulling my dick out and slurping away, after many wasted signals] me: Oh, so you want to mess around, huh? I get it now. Why didn't you say so?

Seriously, dude. Cop a feel or something (a slight, gentlemanly feel, not a horny nerd teenage grope). Or when you were 'getting dirt off her back', a hand on her waist while you stand extra close to her (close enough that your dick would press slightly against her ass).

Yes, it seems that she pretty much wants to be taken. She wants you to make the move.

Don't be like me, dude, looking back at the [seemingly] 100's of wasted opportunities, thinking, 'damn, I could've hit it'.

It will haunt you forever...until you become a seasoned hobbyist and get laid enough to forgive your young, dumb ass former self. Originally Posted by Rambro Creed
Reminds me of just a while ago, I was in a book store really into a book
when a little hottie comes up to me in full on flirt asking about the book
I was reading, and my dumb ass is thinking she is just about the book.

About five minutes after she left the store I'm like hey wait a minute.
And she was probably like....Men..I just don't understand them.