Cop Killer Released by Trump Attacks Wife

Yes, Soft Donny let out a felon who went on to assault a woman

#sawft
#whoiswalliehowardjr
Yes, Soft Donny let out a felon who went on to assault a woman

#sawft Originally Posted by HDGristle

well. right back to square one aren't we? blame the foundering fathers. not Trump or any other president who granted a parole or commutation then had people commit a crime afterward.

it's all or none. if Trump is responsible then so is every other president, yeah?

and by your Trump-centric bias you are making a case that NO ONE should ever be granted parole. because they may or may not get into legal trouble in the future?

is that your contention here?

that's not how society and the legal system works. unless you can prove otherwise ..
Assumptions, Waco. Argue the issue and not what you think is in my head.

What other former President commuted his sentence? Just Trump.

SAWFT Donny did. He got out. Yadda yadda. Then assaulted his wife.

Drop the whatyaboutism

#whoiswalliehowardjr
Assumptions, Waco. Argue the issue and not what you think is in my head.

What other former President commuted his sentence? Just Trump.

SAWFT Donny did. He got out. Yadda yadda. Then assaulted his wife.

Drop the whatyaboutism

#whoiswalliehowardjr Originally Posted by HDGristle

what assumption? it's you who are avoiding the issue. and now you are just arguing for the sake of it to get out of the rabbit hole. that's not gonna work.

for the last time ... you can't hold Trump responsible (he isn't) unless you also hold every other president responsible (they aren't) for the same thing.

if George Washington paroled someone and they committed a crime is he responsible?

of course not.

amazing you haven't realized your anti-Trump screed is actually .. anti Law and Order.

but it's not your fault .. blame newsweek .. they wrote the Trump hit piece you "headline grabbed"
Thank you, Waco. We'll bookmark this for future use. I knew I could count on you.

What's good for SAWFT Donny is good in other situations.