Provider jealousy and conflict among the established ladies and those new to the industry.

• Trey
  • 05-15-2014, 11:25 AM
Maybe it's just me but shouldn't you expect some penis poaching to go down if you let chicks know there's a dong out there with money to burn?
This is perfectly normal...

You going to call the Honda dealership you bought your Accord from last year and tell them you're looking to buy a new car, and then ask them to tell the Chevy dealership next door that you're a good person to sell to?

Do you see Audi running commercials saying that BMW is a perfectly good car to own?

No...

Everyone in a competition business market undercuts prices, bad mouths, and spins facts to suit their own needs about their competition...

The fact that anyone expects that whores, of all people, are going to be more civil about competing to sling pussy is delusional. Be thankful the competition in your illegal industry isn't as bad as other illegal industries...say like Mexican drug cartels...and then walk away...
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ Originally Posted by seedman55
Damn at least somebody said it.
Maybe it's just me but shouldn't you expect some penis poaching to go down if you let chicks know there's a dong out there with money to burn? Originally Posted by Trey
It actually is to be expected and cutthroat competition happens in every biz, but doesn't mean that we have to like it. I'm a big proponent of treating others the same as I would like to be treated, with honesty and respect (silly, naive me), and I don't play stupid games... well, Naked Twister, Strip Monopoly, Boobs and Backgammon, heck, yeah!

This is perfectly normal...

You going to call the Honda dealership you bought your Accord from last year and tell them you're looking to buy a new car, and then ask them to tell the Chevy dealership next door that you're a good person to sell to?

Do you see Audi running commercials saying that BMW is a perfectly good car to own?

No...

Everyone in a competition business market undercuts prices, bad mouths, and spins facts to suit their own needs about their competition...

The fact that anyone expects that whores, of all people, are going to be more civil about competing to sling pussy is delusional. Be thankful the competition in your illegal industry isn't as bad as other illegal industries...say like Mexican drug cartels...and then walk away... Originally Posted by Wakeuр

Personal honor is a choice, and no reason to think that it can't be made in this profession or any other.

The dirtiest of all competitions? Politics. I have more credibility being a ho than running for the Texas gubernatorial offices this year. Those TV ads, wowza! Bloody smear.
I am happy to say that out of all the reference request I have sent out that I have only had 2 that never replied. Not all the ladies are cut-throat . If you ever request one from me Courtney I will be happy to give it to you

I have experienced this off and on during my time as a professional provider. However, it seems to be the proverbial Elephant in the room. No one really discusses it, mentions it, it seems like it "doesn't exist" out of site out of mind. And I am not saying that it's just the new providers there are many veterans who are guilty of this as well....

Those who throw a fit, pout, use guilt trips, or yes...even threaten a gent when asked to be a reference for them. Who one either don't respond to a reference inquiry from another provider or give a bad reference so that provider denies that appointment request. To be honest I find that to be rather sad and slightly disturbing behavior for a provider. It's my understanding that the gentleman choses who he wishes to visit, and that could be a dozen or so ladies before he finds a few that he likes that he becomes a regular for....or am I mistaken?
My visitors are not "mine" should they decide to go exploring the new providers in town that is their choice and right and I will gladly give them a good reference. Because I know that ultimately they will eventually come back to see me.

It's not about sharing or playing the game it's about supply and demand. It's ultimately a customer service based business and others sometimes offer something different...Just like every other business in the world.

So...my question is this, if you are looking for regulars why would you make yourself look bad by acting in such an unprofessional manner? Originally Posted by CourtneySt.Clair
  • Trey
  • 05-15-2014, 11:46 AM
This is criminal activity, you should expect no honor no honesty. You're dealing with young catty women most if the time and you expect them to work together?
very well said i agree thats why i respond to reference checks as soon as i get them i always tell them to have ladies call me or text me vs sending message here cause i get text and respond quicker but i too have run into the same issues where some won't respond to ref checks at all! It's crazy!

for future ref checks by me if you text me i will get it faster and respond quicker i feel like this is how we keep each other safe and informed and we as ladies should stick and pull together on this so we all stay safe!
This is criminal activity, you should expect no honor no honesty. You're dealing with young catty women most if the time and you expect them to work together? Originally Posted by Trey
This isn't criminal activity everywhere. Only criminal because of the current social mores in this country and the local morality enforcement agency getting bored or pressured to "clean things up" every so often.

Ya know, in the past elsewhere, being a courtesan was an honorable profession for well-educated, experienced women. Damn. Where did modern civilization go wrong?
I totally agree

very well said i agree thats why i respond to reference checks as soon as i get them i always tell them to have ladies call me or text me vs sending message here cause i get text and respond quicker but i too have run into the same issues where some won't respond to ref checks at all! It's crazy!

for future ref checks by me if you text me i will get it faster and respond quicker i feel like this is how we keep each other safe and informed and we as ladies should stick and pull together on this so we all stay safe! Originally Posted by Simply T
Exactly! IT'S A SAFETY ISSUE not a $$$ issue. And honestly if you are THAT hard up for regulars that you act like this then perhaps you should look at your customer service skills. And figure out what you might be doing wrong. Jmo
Or ask advice from another provider for advice. (I have actually done this and she was incredibly informative and helpful) she was my "go to girl/mentor" for the first year of my time in the industry.
I myself have even responded to queries for advice and help. Not all of US (providers) are catty or cutthroat.
  • Sonya
  • 05-15-2014, 12:31 PM
This isn't criminal activity everywhere. Only criminal because of the current social mores in this country and the local morality enforcement agency getting bored or pressured to "clean things up" every so often.

Ya know, in the past elsewhere, being a courtesan was an honorable profession for well-educated, experienced women. Damn. Where did modern civilization go wrong?
Originally Posted by Fancyinheels
I second that. Wish id be born La Belle Otero.
I actually have had a few who have helped me also. They were very good about helping me with improving my strategies and everything else. I think this is just good business all the way around

I myself have even responded to queries for advice and help. Not all of US (providers) are catty or cutthroat. Originally Posted by CourtneySt.Clair