State of the Union Speech.......The President Did A Great Job!!

• WTF
  • 02-06-2019, 03:19 PM
If anyone can sit through any SOTU speech, they have problems.

The God Damn kid couldn't even keep his eyes open!
  • WTF
  • 02-06-2019, 03:19 PM
If anyone can sit through any SOTU speech, they have problems.

The God Damn kid couldn't even keep his eyes open!
Here's the problem. you can't name one lie Trump said. So name one. Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
I'm going to build a beautiful concrete wall all along our southern border, and Mexico will pay for it.
Want some ore? BAAAAA
Trumpkins are so loyal. Originally Posted by bamscram
I'm going to build a beautiful concrete wall all along our southern border, and Mexico will pay for it.
Want some ore? BAAAAA Originally Posted by bamscram
And here's Lenny the king of the one liners

And here's Lenny the king of the one liners

Originally Posted by Hotrod511

There is the rod, use to be ivabiggen before he changed his handle.

There is the rod, use to be ivabiggen before he changed his handle.

Originally Posted by bamscram
Lenny we all know who you use to be
i saw part of the speech.

it was good. it doesn't exactly rank up there as the best speech ever.

I'd rate it on average, 6.5 stars. portions of it are worthy of 8 stars (the ones where he got dems to applaud and stand and of course pout.)
Keep cheerleading the treasonous commander in chief. He is scared and that is why every message is about not indicting him. He is a crook and committed high crimes against my great country.
Did anyone ever fact check what Trump says. He lies 20 times a day. You don't care.
Want some ore? BAAAAA Originally Posted by bamscram
Please don't indict me for the crimes I committed. He is giving Putin everything he wants

Supporting Trump is a thumbs for Putin.Trump supporters love Trump more than their country
Did anyone ever fact check what Trump says. He lies 20 times a day. You don't care. Originally Posted by FrankZappa

the media fact-checks him every day, that is .. if you believe the media.
Did anyone ever fact check what Trump says. He lies 20 times a day. You don't care. Originally Posted by FrankZappa

Damn right we don't care. The dim-retards and their propaganda ministers in the lame-stream media lie 100 times more often.
I believe in Jade Helm, black helicopters coming to put me in concentration camps , water making me gay ...... MAGA... Alex Jones, Rush Limbaugh, Fox News and a bunch of other conspiracy things and I only watch Fox News.

When you don't like the news it is fake, when you like it you quote it.

Damn right we don't care. The dim-retards and their propaganda ministers in the lame-stream media lie a 100 times more often.
Originally Posted by I B Hankering
I know you don't. That is why we are screwed as a country. You like just to lie and question nothing and go along with anything no matter how bad it is for our country. Trump committed treason. If Obama or a democrat did anything similar there would be a revolution.
I believe in Jade Helm, black helicopters coming to put me in concentration camps , water making me gay ...... MAGA... Alex Jones, Rush Limbaugh, Fox News and a bunch of other conspiracy things and I only watch Fox News.

When you don't like the news it is fake, when you like it you quote it.
Originally Posted by FrankZappa
You really should call a Help line if you're suffering from all of those problems.