Clean up

I can't let anyone leave without a shower...I'm just way to intimate and messy, Lotion everywhere and I continue to touch if the hour isn't over so a wash cloth is never enough. I also keep mens soap, plain soap, deo, and a few cologne options so they return to their day like nothing but the best thing ever, happened to them. Originally Posted by Cayde1129
Remind me to book you the next time I'm in North Texas
I enjoy cleaning a gent up and giving him time to just relax and enjoy being pampered. Plus, I enjoy cuddling and sensual touch, which often leads to round two, and I prefer us both to be freshened up a bit for that

I love the idea of the bedside towel warmer mentioned. Definitely going to check that out!
Me myself personally I love the clean up afterwards.I feel that it is the right thing to do after all you don't want to leave your dishes dirty do you? I also think that says a lot about that individuaI don't mean to offend anyone and if I do I'm sorry! But at the end of the day it's not what you do darling it's how you do it........Lol Originally Posted by S'Rae Moniette

Nothing to be sorry about, well said
I give you ladys a lot of credit.

But after I have cum on a ladys butt, back, and hair after pulling out from K9 during the money shot moments.........wiping a lady down with a warm cloth I will do.....but it becomes a lot of work.........and sometimes....after we have had a lot of sex.......the queef noises her vagina makes after it exposed to air kinda grosses me out a tad if I'm cleaning her.......

So I guess I wouldn't mind if she wiped me off with a very gentle hand.....but sometimes wiping her off in certain situations for me loses the moment. I will go hand her some warm towels.....but ladys areas are a tad more tender and tricky than ours.......so I'm not sure how she might want to be wiped. Sheed I've never even changed a female babys diaper lol.

You ever had a lady sneeze or cough while you were hitting it from the back.......and the force pushed you out or u felt the vibration.......not so sexy a moment..........
No, I am not your mommy. However, you did lay down a nice chunk of change to spend an hour with me. That means my job is to spoil you, and that means a nice warm washcloth to make that afterglow last a little longer and feel more enjoyable.

I learned about cleaning a guy up with a warm wash cloth (NEVER a baby wipe LOL) when I was new and read alot of reviews to learn the ins and outs of my lovely new occupation.

So yes, I always always use a nice warm wash cloth - even if I already took care of most of the mess with my mouth. If I did my job right, you are still going to be a slobbering wet mess, so a wash cloth is still in order.

Fast food joints expect you to clean up your own mess, a nice restaurant takes care of that for you. Originally Posted by SinsOfTheFlesh
SinsOfTheFlesh, you are the kind of woman that I would love spending time with.

I was spoiled early in the hobby and always thought it was nice touch in the closing session.
Then one day I went to Burger King.
If I ask her to clean the carpets and take out the trash is that asking too much lol. No seriously I think it's great when a provider goes to the trouble of helping with the clean up. It shows just a little extra class. It also leaves me with a nice opinion of her. ( Unless the rest of the session was shitty.lol). These little thing are important to most of us guys.