Time's Person of the Year: Donald J. Trump

+1

What does it say when you went to Hitler instead of FDR,Einstein, or Obama? You were highlighting the negative based on your expectations, real or imagined. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Not to worry LexusLoser. Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX
Diversion much? You're the loser, TrailerParkBoy!

Don't despair! A lawn mowing position will be opening soon.
Not to worry LexusLoser. There is a rumor going around that Mad magazine is planning to name a yearly Ignorant, Redneck, Hillbilly of the Year award and you are a shoe-in to take the prize.

Getting close to New Year's Eve. Isn't it about time to focus on polishing that big, old belt buckle, shine those cowboy boots, get the dust off the Stetson, find your string tie, and get ready to celebrate the coming of your Messiah on January 20th?

Maybe even wash the pick-up? Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX
Yugo made a truck?
Diversion much? You're the loser, TrailerParkBoy!

Don't despair! A lawn mowing position will be opening soon. Originally Posted by LexusLover
assup and Ekim, while they've abandoned this site, are still " master's of their own empires " down at the gloryholes, and are ALWAYS looking or " qualified " help ! Mebbe he can get on with them ? !
Yugo made a truck? Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Only in the movies

http://cinemavehicles.com/i-23142495...-up-truck.html
Mebbe he can get on with them ? ! Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
Perhaps he has believed that the folks on the other side of the wall down there weren't really posting on Eccie.

But I'd rather be seen at the Inauguration in boots and jeans than in the Peter Pan leoTARDS he jumps around in at the gym AND while strutting his stuff around 6th Street!

http://cinemavehicles.com/i-23142495...-up-truck.html Originally Posted by Chica Chaser
Trying to figure out if that scoop is for air intake or

....a fresh air vent for the occupants!