Liberal Insurrection at the Capitol

really???? Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
Yeah, Jan6. Everything that was filmed was done by design that's why it was aired. They had to get the people to believe Trump was linked to it. Nothing is accidental.
Yeah, Jan6. Everything that was filmed was done by design that's why it was aired. They had to get the people to believe Trump was linked to it. Nothing is accidental. Originally Posted by Levianon17
oh ok... lol.

but thats not a skit made for comedy. this is the Colbert thread.
Yeah, Jan6. Everything that was filmed was done by design that's why it was aired. They had to get the people to believe Trump was linked to it. Nothing is accidental. Originally Posted by Levianon17
You really believe that, don’t you? Like REALLY believe that.

Hook line and sinker, bud!

Which are you, senile or stupid, as you’re definitely one of them.
Which are you, senile or stupid, as you’re definitely one of them. Originally Posted by 1blackman1
You must be stupid to believe that bullshit. It's obvious that you are stupid. You're a fucking clown.
You must be stupid to believe that bullshit. It's obvious that you are stupid. You're a fucking clown. Originally Posted by Levianon17
Ooops.

Not let nobody see that, dude!

HAHAHAHAHAAHAHSHSHAHAHSHAHAH
You must be stupid to believe that bullshit. It's obvious that you are stupid. You're a fucking clown. Originally Posted by Levianon17
Oh my. Hit a nerve I see. Truth hurts you evidently.
Oh my. Hit a nerve I see. Truth hurts you evidently. Originally Posted by 1blackman1
Hey if you want to believe this gig they put on for ya go ahead.
Jesus. Still clinging on to the Big Lie, like your life depended on it.

Sad.

Sad. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
The Big Lie? Is this another Russia Collusion thread?
borne of politcal activism

the illegal storming of the capitol by leftists should not be tolerated

arrest them
borne (born) of politcal activism (comedy)

the illegal storming (8 people ain’t storm, more of a tour) of the capitol by leftists should not be tolerated

arrest them(and throw away the key! LOLLING) Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought

Sad. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
It certainly is a lie. A big low budget lie.
There is no such thing as a liberal or a conservative politician.

Then why did this President reverse every single Trump policy if there is no difference between them?

Wake up and stop arguing amongst each other while all the politicians get richer. Originally Posted by nigsub

I get the point you are clumsily trying to make. Both men lie, they cheat but take that away and you have a world of difference but you don't seem to understand that part of the equation.

Just like "there is no crying in baseball", "there will always be arguing in politics" confirming the difference between the parties.

One has to wonder what you are doing here in a thread reserved for arguing about politics. Maybe general discussion would be more your speed.