SEX -- Most Unusal Place?

@ Jacksonbill: LOL! Can't beat that!
Another one.... on top of a table saw, blades turned off fortunately! I left the only clean spot on the floor! LOL!!!
In the front AND back seat of a compact car at the same time. Allow me to explain.

When I was a high school kid, my parents bought me a really ugly little used foreign car (Fiat 1100). It was slow and was a four door sedan. Just about the opposite of what kids wanted then or now.

But, I soon discovered that it had certain benefits. The front bench seat would lay back completely flat and line up exactly with the front edge of the back seat. Instant almost full sized bed!

My girlfriend and I had some great steamed window times in that little car (as I did with some other girls she did not know about). I guess the Italians knew what they were doing when they designed those seats. Most comfortable and useful car for fucking I've ever had. That car did more to further my sex education than anything else. Awkward teenage boys need all the help they can get.

I traded that car in for a very powerful muscle car. Sure wish it had seats like that, though. Brings back a big grin just thinking about it.
The Beach .... What Can I Say I'm A California Girl

or

Behind The Subway On Tropicana(LV) <---- God, That Was A Good Fuck!!!
@ Jacksonbill: LOL! Can't beat that!
Another one.... on top of a table saw, blades turned off fortunately! I left the only clean spot on the floor! LOL!!! Originally Posted by Nicolet

Nic why am I not surprised you probably could give SexStarved a run with the amount of liquid being put out he just needs his hose attaced to a hydrant. You on the other hand just need the hose
OMG!!!! I can't deny THAT statement!
1. Teenage years. My gf would stay with a family friend during the summer and this lady work with the youth at a church. The preacher came over one night to discuss an upcoming event with her so me and the gf went outside. Things heated up and we banged on the trunk of the preachers car in the driveway.

2. Driving 70mph with my gf riding me on my way to work from Alexandria to Ruston.
yall are such naughty pervs..lol!

I love it!
One more, a pool table with a not-so-hot-looking French bf! 19 years old and real dumb! He got me with the accent! Had a scar for a long time from the felt burn, OUCH!
Voyeur room at a swingers club? I wanna try both sides of that! Who do I have to fuck to get in?
In a men's burger king bathroom. All it takes is one simple head nod hehe