Guns: They're what's for Sunday!

There were supposedly members of 5 gangs there but only members of the Bandidos and Cossacks were involved. My understanding is that the Bandidos is the power gang in Waco and made other minor gangs pay them. Supposedly the Cossacks refused the offer.

McLennan County Sheriff Parnell McNamara said that about 150 gang members were detained for questioning and that the men killed were members of the two main rival groups, the Bandidos and the Cossacks.

Swanton said possible charges would include participating in organized crime.

The gangs involved Sunday are well-known organized criminal enterprises, some with national affiliations, he said, that make money through drug dealings, extortion, robbery and violence. Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX
Bandidos, that figures.

Jim
News reports this afternoon are saying that the Waco Police, McLennan County Sheriff's office and State Troopers are on high alert after being "warned" that there will be " retaliation" for the killing of these "organized crime members". The inference from the news story was that they are going to target law enforcement. Guess these idiots need to relearn what the muzzies in Dallas learned the hard way AND REAL QUICK that Texas LE doesn't take those threats idly and will make sure that their life is hell if the want to "engage" . Might be time to test out some of that "left over military equipment" that the local police departments received from the D.O.D. I doubt any of the criminals will be so brazen once they hear a 50 cal. Ma Duece get racked into charged position !!
And I just heard that the Texas Alcoholic Beverage Commission has closed the Twin Peaks for one week to investigate the matter and that the Parent Company of Twin Peaks has pulled the franchisees 'franchise license" over this issue. Guess they don't want to suffer any more bad publicity ( KINDA LATE NOW!!) Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
AS I stated before if this were a group of black men like the Crips and Bloods- the media will have labeled them as "thugs" or "savages", but I guess if you are white and kill 9 people in a public area in broad daylight with with innocent patrons- and there were plenty of children around- you some how get a pass from the media.
AS I stated before if this were a group of black men like the Crips and Bloods- the media will have labeled them as "thugs" or "savages", but I guess if you are white and kill 9 people in a public area in broad daylight with with innocent patrons- and there were plenty of children around- you some how get a pass from the media. Originally Posted by wellendowed1911
You're a moron, WE. The media has called them "gang members", "criminals", "criminal element", "criminal enterprises", "outlaws" and Tier 2 "gangs" on par with the Crips and the Bloods. How can you stupidly claim that the players in this incident aren't being derided like the Crips and Bloods would have been when these gangs are being equated to the Crips and the Bloods, WE?

“They are a biker gang. We know exactly who they are,” Swanton said at a televised news conference. “A bunch of criminal element biker members that came to Waco and tried to instill violence into our community and unfortunately did just that.”

“This is not a bunch of doctors and dentists and lawyers riding Harleys,” he said. “These are criminals on Harley-Davidsons.”
Victoria has become a refuge for bikie thugs trying to escape much tougher laws across the border
MARK BUTTLER HERALD SUN MARCH 16, 2015 8:42AM

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/law...-1227263939048
I think you're wrong again, IBIdiot. The words "criminal element" and "outlaws" aren't really used the same way as "thugs" and "savages." Otherwise the same terms would be interchangeable.
I have heard them referred to as thugs on Fox News. Maybe you should direct your indignation at the mainstream media.
I think you're wrong again, IBIdiot. The words "criminal element" and "outlaws" aren't really used the same way as "thugs" and "savages." Otherwise the same terms would be interchangeable. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Webster forgot 1% ers.(bikers)
Ahh!!! IBIdiot plays the dictionary card again! Big fucking surprise!

And of course, he's not addressing what I said in my post. Just stamping his little feet and waving his little dictionary.

I wonder why he only highlighted "related words." I wonder why he didn't highlight "gun" as an interchangeable term for criminal.

What a dickhole!

And of course, he's not addressing what I said in my post. Just stamping his little feet and waving his little dictionary.

What a dickhole! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
On "The Five" today on Fox, I didn't count, but the term "thug" was used numerous times in describing the various Biker Gangs.

As for the term Thug being the new "N" word, if that is every bodies feeling, then so be it. I will settle for calling these fine young people what they are. Criminals.
We need more guns in Waco on a Sunday afternoon. Churchgoers need to protect themselves from likely Republican, likely hate mongering, likely WHITE thugs.

Praise the Lord and pass the ammunition!

http://www.cnn.com/2015/05/17/us/texas-shooting/

Come on, dipshits. Defend THIS. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Undercunty/Wombatraper, this is how it's done to win DSOY. You need to up your game. BTW, I don't see you participating in this thread? Professional courtesy?

I wonder why he only highlighted "related words." I wonder why he didn't highlight "gun" as an interchangeable term for criminal.

What a dickhole!
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
You'd be the dickhead not seeing that the words are quite interchangeable, you Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM, and that when you look up "criminal", you'll see "thug" (as highlighted), and when you look up "thug", you'll see "criminal" (as highlighted),you Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Undercunty/Wombatraper, this is how it's done to win DSOY. You need to up your game. BTW, I don't see you participating in this thread? Professional courtesy? Originally Posted by gnadfly
You miss me, dickcheese? I thought you had me on ignore. Can't resist, can you?

What a dickhole! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Shit Eater, if you don't know what a "thug" is ... LMAO
You'd be the dickhead not seeing that the words are quite interchangeable, you Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM, and that when you look up "criminal", you'll see "thug" (as highlighted), and when you look up "thug", you'll see "criminal" (as highlighted),you Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM. Originally Posted by I B Hankering

This wasn't about dictionary definitions. It was about usage and you know it.

For a change, you're wrong and not surprisingly are frantically avoiding the point. Do you think "gun" and "criminal" are the same? By your argument, and your incredibly intellectual side-by-side dictionary comparison (snick) they are.

What a dickhole you are.

Thug= white and black criminals... Shit Eater