Glisan amp closed

What doofus
No... He's a smart ass cop with nothing to do.
He's a cop collecting plate numbers.
Ryan and likeass21 in sipsap is the same person, dont know what he got so bad at green continet that we will not rest until shut the place down.
I happened to drive by 35th Street, and there is a sign in the window advertising a tax preparation office. The Acupuncture Place did have a neon sign saying it was open.
Absentee landlords are succumbing to pressure from Uncle Leo or closing down as a precaution as city councils across the state pass legislation meant to ban AMPs in their cities.

You can thank the Mayor of Johnston and the Governor of Iowa for parading her around the state as some kind of hero for closing AMPs in her city. And the legislation that everyone is using has already weathered the challenge of the court system.

It's only a matter of time before the legislation finds it's way into the hands of the Council Bluffs City Council.

Legislating morality, one city at a time.

The Iowa board should have at least one thread about this.
Ryan has a new name on SipSap and offering full service and happy ending for at least two different AMPs. You know it is him, he sticks to that 9:30 on Thursday Green Continent thing. Apparently has been kicked out of more than one of these places.
I drove by today and there was a black van backed into a parking space. I pulled in across the street observe an noticed two gentlemen taking pictures of client going in and coming out. They also took pictures of the vehicles when people left. A lot of people look ar this and other sites. Be careful out there.
Hmm what time was that Rodger?
I drove by today and there was a black van backed into a parking space. I pulled in across the street observe an noticed two gentlemen taking pictures of client going in and coming out. They also took pictures of the vehicles when people left. A lot of people look ar this and other sites. Be careful out there. Originally Posted by Rodger
My first thought upon reading this was to check for the website pervs-of-Green-Continent.com and see if they got my good side. But on second thought, it was 'black' van so must be feds right? Then it occurred to me that the parking lot there is tiny and you just can't be taking pictures covertly. Additionally it is residential across the street so no place for you to park to make your observations.
Therefore you must be friends with Ryan3 who went to poop parties there on Thursday nights (or whatever he was rambling about) and Sportsman1 who was followed by a helicopter after calling an amp. I miss those guys. But I am glad you are here, keep posting!
Anyone know any late night ones? Open past 10pm?
Other than that one.