HOW MANY REDUNDANT THREADS WILL WHIRLAGAY POST ON THE SHUTDOWN?

Because DizzyBoy has the attention span of a mentally challenged goldfish? Or because he is an ego maniac who can't stand the thought of being out of the spotlight for even a few seconds? Or is it because his simplistic brain canonly hold one thought at a time so he keeps regurgitating it?

Personally I think it has to do with everyone he knows in real life laughing at him to his face. He tbinks he can escape that here. But obviously he is wrong. Originally Posted by Old-T
Perhaps that pretty much covers it.

If one exists, most of the rest of us prefer to post our thoughts and opinions in an already-existing thread. But nooooo! That doesn't work for the forum's #1 "look-at-me" narcissist.

And even though the obnoxiousness of doing so has been pointed out to him on several occasions, he still SCREAMS THE TITLE IN ALL-CAPS!!

I just gave you a 5 star rating; you know, reward the loser-kids with a gold star to let them they are worthy............... Originally Posted by Whirlaway
Maybe that's a concept with which you're familiar, WhineAway?

Did your elementary school English teacher give you a cute little gold star, despite your embarrassing failure to learn the difference between "your" and "you're?"
I will post as many as I want....and you cant do anything about it until the rules are changed...and the threads aren't redundant....you just think they are because you are a cluless dunce.

How many more times will CJ, Assup, and others hijack threads?
Whirrlagay is the tower of babble.
I will post as many as I want.... Originally Posted by Whirlaway
I'd be surprised if any of this forum's participants doubt that for a minute.

Your attention-craving nature simply demands it. And you'll start a new thread every time a fresh thought pops into your addled, feeble mind -- no matter how many existing ones address the same topic. For some bizarre reason, you just don't seem to be able to help yourself.
  • Old-T
  • 10-04-2013, 03:45 PM
I will post as many as I want....and you cant do anything about it until the rules are changed...
For once in your life you are (sadly) correct. Even a blind dunce...

and the threads aren't redundant Originally Posted by Whirlaway
But you are not right two statements in a row.
Keep posting them Whirlygay! If you don't think they're redundant then they're not.

Your narcissistic ejaculations are a fucking waste of bandwidth!

Lets see how much water your bullshit games draw.

Bring it, Mr. Credibility! Don't forget to quote yourself!
I'd be surprised if any of this forum's participants doubt that for a minute.

Your attention-craving nature simply demands it. And you'll start a new thread every time a fresh thought pops into your addled, feeble mind -- no matter how many existing ones address the same topic. For some bizarre reason, you just don't seem to be able to help yourself. Originally Posted by CaptainMidnight

Wonder if whirrly has lost his short term memory?
Title for a new thread: OZOMBIES CRY BECAUSE A THREAD TITLE IS ALL CAPS AND THAT'S NOT FAIR, EQUAL AND IT'S RACIST...
Title for a new thread: OZOMBIES CRY BECAUSE A THREAD TITLE IS ALL CAPS AND THAT'S NOT FAIR, EQUAL AND IT'S RACIST... Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
Start it, Simple Jack!

It's a free country!

Hes got a stooge, JL, doing it for him!
Hes got a stooge, JL, doing it for him! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
You talking to yourself?
Title for a new thread: OZOMBIES CRY BECAUSE A THREAD TITLE IS ALL CAPS AND THAT'S NOT FAIR, EQUAL AND IT'S RACIST... Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB

Mr. ALL-CAPS is at it again!

What do you think the over-under should be on how many threads he'll start this week? And how many will be redundant?

Anyone care for a friendly wager?
Depends on the subject.........

If we are talking Shutdown, 8 is a good over/under number.......

Why don't you poll it CaptainCrunch....

...What do you think the over-under should be on how many threads he'll start this week? And how many will be redundant?

... Originally Posted by CaptainMidnight
Why dont you just post your mewling In the same thread, Whirly, instead of wasting everybody's time?

We all know what they're going to say. Chit, we've all know what they were going to say ever since Obama was elected and then re-elected.

We get it, you hate him. and you hate America. And you're a paranoid xenophobic freak.

why not just leave it at that.

AND OH YEAH, MISTER VETERAN'S CHAMPION (suddenly, I, might add). PLEASE PROVIDE LINKS TO THE THREADS YOUVE STARTED ABOUT INCREASING BENEFITS OR HEALTH CARE FOR VETERANS. ALSO, CAPTAIN UNAMAERICA, REMIND IS OF YOUR SERVICE TO OUR GREAT NATION,EITHER IN THE MILITARY OR AS A MEMBER OF A PRIVATE VOLUNTEER ORGSNIZATION ... NOT JUST SENDING S CHECK (thought I doubt you've ever done that either.)

Prove you're not a fucking opportunist hypocrite.

and please start 8 threads about it.