Bill Ayers wrote " Dreams from my Father"

• BJerk
  • 11-29-2013, 08:14 AM
Okay, what constitutes proof to you? Obama admitting it? Like OJ, it isn't going to happen. Photographic evidence? How about the real writer taking credit for his own work and admitting that Obama didn't write it....wait, that is what has happened isn't it.

http://news.investors.com/ibd-editor...ams-memoir.htm Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Bill Ayers might just be messing with you people for the publicity. He needs to admit it to a credible source and swear to it in writing for me to believe it.
READ the link! This is the INVESTORS BUSINESS DAILY. This is not a fringe publication and this is the third time that Ayres has made this claim. You can take it or leave it (I assume that you will cover your ears) but listen to just before the 1:00 mark. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OfIZDYm0a54

And I assume that if Obama admits somewhere down the line that everyone who voted for him was delusional, stupid, crazy, idiotic, and morons who should sit out every next election for 20 years. What say you?
  • Doove
  • 11-29-2013, 08:37 AM
They just don't make good trolls anymore.

+1! Originally Posted by gnadfly
You seem obsessed with me. I'm flattered.
  • WTF
  • 11-29-2013, 08:38 AM
Bill Ayers wrote " Dreams from my Father"

. Originally Posted by bambino
Who cares? Did you read it bambino? Or can you even read!
  • Doove
  • 11-29-2013, 08:44 AM
READ the link! This is the INVESTORS BUSINESS DAILY. This is not a fringe publication and this is the third time that Ayres has made this claim. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
He's also stated that he'll share the royalties he'd be due with anyone who can prove he wrote the book.

Crickets.
  • BJerk
  • 11-29-2013, 08:51 AM
READ the link! This is the INVESTORS BUSINESS DAILY. This is not a fringe publication and this is the third time that Ayres has made this claim. You can take it or leave it (I assume that you will cover your ears) but listen to just before the 1:00 mark. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OfIZDYm0a54

And I assume that if Obama admits somewhere down the line that everyone who voted for him was delusional, stupid, crazy, idiotic, and morons who should sit out every next election for 20 years. What say you? Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
In the context of how he said it, it seems he was just messing around with people, especially when he asked about the proof part. As far as your second sentence....."And I assume that if Obama admits somewhere down the line that everyone who voted for him was delusional, stupid, crazy, idiotic, and morons who should sit out every next election for 20 years" that was poor writing.

And I assume that if Obama admits somewhere down the line that everyone who voted for him was delusional, stupid, crazy, idiotic, and morons who should sit out every next election for 20 years. What say you? Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
You're a fucking moron.
But it was heart felt. Anyone who fell for the crap should self-disqualify themselves for being too damn easy to fool. You can't say that about Bush (I know you want to) because Bush didn't sell you a pig in the poke. Obama was never pinned down by what exactly he meant by hope and change or transforming America was he? You bought an empty suit and you did it arrogantly and happily. You may disagree with Bush but he had a policy and told you what he stood for even if you did disagree with it. The only time that Obama was honest was when he thought no one was listening (bitter clingers with their guns and religion).

As Doope, the only crickets are in your head. I always give everyone 24 hours before I proclaim victory rather than seven minutes later.
I always give everyone 24 hours before I proclaim victory rather than seven minutes later. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Twenty-four hours after your latest ridiculous (not to mention sophomorically expressed) contention, you've been debunked to such a degree that a declaration of victory isn't only hollow, but laughable.

But thanks for giving us that time to point out your errors in research, judgment and argument. (Spelling and grammar too).
If you did even the least amount of research you would find Jack Cashill. He is the editor of Ingrams magazine and he wrote a book where he laid out in detail the similarities between the writings of William "Bill" Ayres and one Barry Sotero aka Barack Obama. He found passages of events that Obama could not have experienced but Ayres could. Ayres described the tidal action at the Hudson river to some students (Ayres was a merchant marine when he was in hiding) and guess what? Obama had the same exact experience when he was in New York.

The importance is just how much of a fraud Barack Obama is? He is president because the democrats wanted an anti-Hillary. He was chosen because of a the speech he gave at the democratic convention in 2004. He was chosen to give that speech because he was new, shiny state legislater from Illinois. How did he get to be in that office? He was noticed because of his book...which he didn't write! Note to the GOP, whenever you catch a liberal/democrat breaking the rules....NAIL that mother fucker to the ground so they never come back up! Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Come on JD that only proves that great minds think alike

hahahaha
  • Old-T
  • 11-29-2013, 12:56 PM
But it was heart felt. Anyone who fell for the crap should self-disqualify themselves for being too damn easy to fool. You can't say that about Bush (I know you want to) because Bush didn't sell you a pig in the poke. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
If you mean Bush-1 I agree. Bush-2 never really said much of anything. He was basicly a sock puppet for Cheney/Rove. Too bad, he said a lot of the right things as Tx Gov, but 9/11 seemed to put him in shock that he never got over. A decent man, in over his head and certainly not his dad.
Come on JD that only proves that great minds think alike

hahahaha Originally Posted by bojulay
You never answered my question b-jay! (What is a dick holster, as you described yourself in your profile?)

But I see you did change your profile!

HAHAHAHAHA, the Dick Holster! Are you mouth or south?
He's also stated that he'll share the royalties he'd be due with anyone who can prove he wrote the book.

Crickets. Originally Posted by Doove
There are Crickets, because his "shut-your-mouth" payments would easily exceed any "royalties" .... he would be due ... That's all duffus needs now is some "insider" being interrogated by a bunch of talk show pundits ... for the "skinny" on your favorite knucklehead. By years end his "approvals" will be down another 5 points and sinking. What's really disgusting is his stat on "credibility" ....

Is it true than a majority of those polled think he is a liar?
You never answered my question b-jay! (What is a dick holster, as you described yourself in your profile?)

But I see you did change your profile!

HAHAHAHAHA, the Dick Holster! Are you mouth or south? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Squeek...Squeek...Squeek...Squ uuwweeek...Pssssssssssssssssss sss

Time for you to get a new girlfriend Hiccups.

hahahaha
Squeek...Squeek...Squeek...Squ uuwweeek...Pssssssssssssssssss sss

Time for you to get a new girlfriend Hiccups.

hahahaha Originally Posted by bojulay
Are you talking to IBIdiot, the gay fuck doll wannabe?

What is it b-jay? Mouth or south?