Encounter: Siberian Shirley - Rejuve (Part 2)

You want relevancy? I just saw Shirley again today. Boobs amazing as always. Originally Posted by ace freebie
Shirley is completely flat-chested.
Largest Breasts in ATX AMPs. (E-Cups) Originally Posted by GoodTyme
I haven’t experienced super large natural breasts is so so long!

GoodTyme, do you think I should visit Shirley?
E-cups, huge melons, big balloons and even described as flat chested. What's the real deal on this chick?
E-cups, huge melons, big balloons and even described as flat chested. What's the real deal on this chick? Originally Posted by The Big E
Shirley has the largest rack by volume of any of the major AMPs in ATX by a good margin. E+ Cup for sure. Additionally, she is one of the best Russian providers I have ever personally had the pleasure. AND I don’t mean the country.

GT
I am new to all this, but Shirley has some of the biggest breasts I have seen on an asian that were not fake. I did not know asian women could have boobs that large naturally.
I haven’t experienced super large natural breasts is so so long!

GoodTyme, do you think I should visit Shirley? Originally Posted by Cap'n Crunch
Rumor has it, Shirley’s last day is today before Vacation. Get her before she is gone.!!
THIS JUST IN!!!
NORAD IS REPORTING A SIGHTING OF 2 EXTRA LARGE CHINESE SPY BALLOONS LANDING IN AUSTIN DOWNTOWN TODAY AFTER 12 Noon. THE LOCAL AUTHORITIES HAVE ASKED FOR ALL MEN IN THE AREA TO HEAD TO REJUVE SPA FOR MORE DETAILS……..
  • CrisR
  • Yesterday, 12:02 PM
About time, thanks GT.