Thousands take to the streets to demand chickenshit Twitler release his tax returns

Release you're tax's OP. You know I still have your balls in my purse. Originally Posted by R.M.
There fixed it for ya
You left-wing lemmings thing...er, think...Obama should not be held accountable for any of his failures, and that it was perfectly OK for the angry, raging hildebeest to fuck up almost everything she touched while hiding (and then destroying) shitloads of emails on her insecure personal server.

Do I have that about right?

"DUM Da dum DUMB" indeed! Originally Posted by Ex-CEO
Careful there, Ex-CEO. assup's protégé , Lubed Wide-ass, might take offense to you confronting his mentor and WK, assup ! Might lead to another " banning " !
Careful there, Ex-CEO. assup's protégé , Lubed Wide-ass, might take offense to you confronting his mentor and WK, assup ! Might lead to another " banning " ! Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
Not to worry. Only the Great and Powerful Manmuncher is capable of getting me banned!

And he seems to have fled the scene after his embarrassing meltdown a few days ago.
  • WTF
  • 04-17-2017, 07:58 AM
Why? Originally Posted by Jackie S
Because of what we learn about the potential leader of this country ... Maybe you like to be as ignorant as fuck about our leaders but many do not.

http://time.com/4326267/donald-trump...-returns-list/

We learned about Obama giving to his controversial pastor.

We learned more from the Clinton's on the Whitewater deal.

We learned more from the Clinton's on the Whitewater deal. Originally Posted by WTF
What difference did it make?

Did you refrain from voting for Obaminable or Hillarious?

Look at your own "tax returns" (you do file don't you?)?

Does it reveal much about how much money you spend and on what?

What Trump earned and spent 10 years ago ... even 2 .... doesn't mean shit! Just like what you earned 2 to 10 years ago doesn't mean shit TODAY!

(Of course, in your case what you "earned 2 to 10 years" ago probably didn't "mean shit" back then either!) You just want to whine and cry!

Just accept this and "move on"! Trump made and spent a shit load more than you'll ever dream of making or spending! So get over it!
  • WTF
  • 04-17-2017, 08:04 AM
You do know that there is no law or requirement for him or any other person who is or runs for President to reveal his taxes?

Just because other candidates in the past have doesn't mean he has to..

He choose not to AND GOT ELECTED ANYWAY!

YOU DO NOT HAVE A RIGHT TO SEE THEM.

Talking about ignorant... Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
I understand that you Trump dick sucking , ass licking , toe sucking Fascist.

What I have said is that there should be a law and only Fascist think there shouldn't.

Ignorant, cock sucking , ass licking , toe sucking Fascist , that is!

I understand that you Trump dick sucking , ass licking , toe sucking Fascist. Originally Posted by WTF
A White Flag and an admission of defeat! An intellectual void!

Keep whining .... you've got almost four years to go + four more!
  • WTF
  • 04-17-2017, 08:16 AM
A White Flag and an admission of defeat! An intellectual void!

Keep whining .... you've got almost four years to go + four more! Originally Posted by LexusLover
Go find so ignorant whore to pick on LL....I'll fuck you up , you jack with me.

I understand that you Trump dick sucking , ass licking , toe sucking Fascist.

What I have said is that there should be a law and only Fascist think there shouldn't.

Ignorant, cock sucking , ass licking , toe sucking Fascist , that is!

. Originally Posted by WTF
Well guess what? .........THERE ISN'T A Fucking law and it doesn't matter what you or I think you fascist cock sucker.

Stop whining, get off the fucking streets, get a haircut, get a job and GROW THE FUCK UP!
Go find so ignorant whore to pick on LL....I'll fuck you up , you jack with me. Originally Posted by WTF
Now you're simply defeated.

Is "Luke Warm" your other "personality"? Were you also a "mafia enforcer" or just a "bad-ass" drill instructor? Does that uncontrolled anger work for you in your pod of bimbos? But there are those "words" creeping into your dialogue, and you just can't rid your mind of them .... "jack"! Climb out of the closet, and post your tax returns.
  • WTF
  • 04-17-2017, 03:19 PM
Well guess what? .........THERE ISN'T A Fucking law and it doesn't matter what you or I think you fascist cock sucker.

Stop whining, get off the fucking streets, get a haircut, get a job and GROW THE FUCK UP! Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
You got two things correct...It is not a law and it does not matter what your Fascist dick sucking ass licking homo self thinks!

• WTF
  • 04-17-2017, 03:22 PM
What difference did it make?

Did you refrain from voting for Obaminable or Hillarious?

Look at your own "tax returns" (you do file don't you?)?

Does it reveal much about how much money you spend and on what?

What Trump earned and spent 10 years ago ... even 2 .... doesn't mean shit! Just like what you earned 2 to 10 years ago doesn't mean shit TODAY!

(Of course, in your case what you "earned 2 to 10 years" ago probably didn't "mean shit" back then either!) You just want to whine and cry!

Just accept this and "move on"! Trump made and spent a shit load more than you'll ever dream of making or spending! So get over it! Originally Posted by LexusLover
It matters who you owe....if I were President and owed Goldman Sachs money and then campaign for a law to make Goldman Sachs more money and they forgave my debt....some might go Hmmmmmmm. As well they should.

The fucked up Clinton foundation is exactly why I did not vote for her.

We should all want to rid politics of thos sleazy form of what I consider bribery. Trump is no different.

Because of what we learn about the potential leader of this country ... Maybe you like to be as ignorant as fuck about our leaders but many do not.

http://time.com/4326267/donald-trump...-returns-list/

We learned more from the Clinton's on the Whitewater deal. Originally Posted by WTF
President Trump has been a international real estate developer for decades. He takes full advantage of the laws that govern the Tax Structure surrounding these dealings.

The IRS knows exactly what his dealings have been through these decades. Has he broke any laws?

The Democrats have a "charge" in search of a crime, much like the whole "Russia hacked our election" crap.

The law is on President Trump's side. He knows it. That is why he can tell them to fuck off.
.....if I were President and owed Goldman Sachs money .... Originally Posted by WTF
.. and if you had wings you could prove pigs fly!

You're not, you don't, and you can't!

But small people like you worry about small unimportant shit!
  • WTF
  • 04-17-2017, 05:22 PM
.. and if you had wings you could prove pigs fly!

You're not, you don't, and you can't!

But small people like you worry about small unimportant shit! Originally Posted by LexusLover

You're the one who has been accused many times on this board of being a pig...or PoPo!

Yes , small people worry about political influnce via things like the Clinton Foundation. Sorry to hear you no longer care about things like that anymore.