Cancel Culture Comes to Cronkite

Your world's sky is obviously not blue oeb.

Stop bleating out the same crap over and over. And stop plagiarizing somebody else's post. Have an original thought on occasion or shut the fuck up
Did you get the WKRP reference this time Les Nessman?
  • oeb11
  • 09-13-2020, 02:18 PM

Stop bleating out the same crap over and over. And stop plagiarizing somebody else's post. Have an original thought on occasion or shut the fuck up Originally Posted by Jam3768

i don't plagiarize - prove that. u can't!

And - Guess what - elitist, entitled, childish DPST Control Freak ( as are all acolytes and nomenklatura) who thinks you R a Mod-

You are NOT a Mod!

Too BAd!
LOL

i know it is devastating NOT to be in Control of others - so be devastated.
You just did sheeple. You certainly did not come up with that on your own.

Now go get a dictionary and look up the word "plagiarism"
  • oeb11
  • 09-13-2020, 02:41 PM
Oh my - and that is plagiarism to the DPST sheeple???
You look up the definition of 'plagiarism"- Foolish One.

Or, to avoid your own 'Plagiarism" - never, ever use a word previously used by another person.

LOL
Having trouble finding a dictionary oebbie? You've been responding within 30 seconds of every post all afternoon. Now all of the sudden it's nothing but crickets.

By the way -- a little advice -- don't mix in a form a form of the word cricket in your next post Les.

Just keep bleating out your same old tired shit and hopefully for you sake no one will notice just how hopelessly overmatched you are
  • oeb11
  • 09-13-2020, 02:44 PM
VP - take a lok at how many posters have used the word 'bleat' - or for example - bloviate.

You are just bound by your mind numbing DPST narrative. And exposing your own 'institutional hypocrisy"!

Such a sheeple!
LOL

BTW - as originator of the acronym DPST - i formally offer you permission to use the acronym.

use it wisely.

LOL

Stop bleating out the same crap over and over. And stop plagiarizing somebody else's post. Have an original thought on occasion or shut the fuck up Originally Posted by Jam3768
Having trouble finding a dictionary oebbie? You've been responding within 30 seconds of every post all afternoon. Now all of the sudden it's nothing but crickets.

By the way -- a little little advice -- don't mix in a form a form of the word cricket in your next post Les.

Just keep bleating out your same old tired shit and hopefully for you sake no one will notice just how hopelessly overmatched you are Originally Posted by Jam3768
I gave up on his ass a long, long time ago. Pretty soon you'll see him quoted asking someone on the board to ask you something.

• oeb11
  • 09-13-2020, 03:01 PM
Oh Ye of no comprehension of writing cogent and constructive posts.

Insult all U want - it simply exposes your own insecurities and inconsistencies in your sheeple DPST narrative.
you gave up, 9500- because you cannot respond in a cogent and constructive way with your precious marxist, racist narrative in tatters before U.

Thank You!
you have my pity.
I've read Vietnam veterans comments about ROE and how they couldn't do shit.

there was one exception a pilot in an A6 bomber broke ROE and redlines and destroyed a missile battery manned by chinese techs. (Flight of the Intruder)

politicians didn't want to win it. same thing with Afghanistan. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm

The visitors usually lose
I am so sorry oebbie. I've been ignoring your mindless drivel lately.

Actually I grew weary of reading your repetitive crap and decided I needed to inject some excitement in my life. So I went outside to watch the grass grow in my yard for awhile. It was so much more stimulating than talking to the likes of you.
Walter Cronkite really no life dudes??? Sounds like the duo needs more tables to buss or trucker bathrooms to clean and service on the i35
  • oeb11
  • 09-13-2020, 05:19 PM
I gave up on his ass a long, long time ago. Pretty soon you'll see him quoted asking someone on the board to ask you something.

Originally Posted by eccieuser9500

9500- i don't swing your way - even jack knows that.!

you might try J - one of your herd of sheeple.

Sorry for your frustration - NOT!
Cancel is coming for us all ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, ,,,,,,,,,,,