Attention we do not need.

Be as bitter as you want dude as one of us is having fun on here. And never wrote a review on a UTR ever and that's a fact! So anything else is your own fucked minds fiction. Like I have said before then out for tonight on this one, Never argue with an idiot....oh you know the rest or make some shit up to make yourself feel good!
I love this place...
"Taking precautions" would mean "not doing it in the first place"...anything else is absolutely NOT caring...it's just being a selfish coward who is living in denial that anything can happen...

Again...they deserve what they get... Originally Posted by Wakeuр
Peaches, without married men, there wouldn't be any women for you to rent and no men paying rent to your hobby wife or you ex-wife(ves). Get on your I'm-a-pure-monger-cuz-I-hate-women-and-I'm-single / there's a shock / high horse all you want. It won't change the fact that you are bitter that most men have families and you, apparantly, do not.

So, gonna address your money angle with and about your leige lords? I can keep this up all day. Just keepin' it realz Fo'Realz.

I'm headed to bed. Maybe by the time I wake up you'll answer the question..................nigh t Fo'Realz, Peaches or whoever you are.
Damn can I go to bed with you Olivia as betting on we can have fun and not argue? Wow think that is what this site is supposed to be about!
  • Seedy
  • 04-30-2013, 11:21 PM
My stance on hobbying while having an SO is well documented...for both hobbyists and providers. If you're active in the hobby and your SO doesn't know, then I hope you get found out. Because unless you've talked to your SO about your cheating on them, then you're just being a coward, and denying them the opportunity to either cheat on you like you're cheating on them, or leave you.

That being said...if simply having your SO gain knowledge of this website in any way allows your SO to find out that you are in the hobby, then you've fucked up beyond words in multiple way...and you reap what you have sown...

Now, I'm not saying that justifies violence, as mentioned by CFE, but anything short of breaking the law, you had coming... Originally Posted by Wakeuр
And I totally agree with this.

Why you gotta bring tbonetas into this. Originally Posted by Dorian Gray
Another one. Ha
Completely inaccurate reporting and I quote.

“It’s happening everywhere. I mean, you can call and get somebody delivered to your house, to your apartment, or to a hotel,” Ford explained.

Not once does this reporter mention that yes you can do that, but outcalls cost extra....ijs.
The reporter also left out the Zumba experience. Fucking amateurs.
Damn can I go to bed with you Olivia as betting on we can have fun and not argue? Wow think that is what this site is supposed to be about! Originally Posted by jimmycz

She snores.
What question do you want answered again?
LMFAO as not worried about the snoring or sleeping part as pretty damn sure would be so wore out would not hear a thing! Oh and by the way I guess since you proclaim to be an OWNER of the site WU every post you make here is PIMPING the site for your financial benefit? Makes sense all your post then are ThreADs. So pimp away buddy. Maybe it is time for a handle change? Yea a good one would be Jay Jr.!
First this....

Wait...some of you are saying that your SO's knowing about this site, when they have no idea that you are a member of it right now, is dangerous to you? Explain please...

And yes...I have a vested financial interest in this site... Originally Posted by Wakeuр
And then...

Exactly...

How many of these guys think about the impact on their kids while they're giving that hooker four orgasms, having her begging him to fuck her harder, telling him he's the best fuck she's ever had, and swallowing all fifteen of his loads in the hour, while asking for more?

Like I said...cowards...selfish pussies...I hope they all get caught...

Oh...and still no reason why an SO knowing this site's address is dangerous to a hobbyist...anyone? Originally Posted by Wakeuр
I am sure you realize the vast majority of fucktards here have SOs. If all of them were caught and went away me thincks this board would be fucked.

Your logic makes sense much not.
Yeah if you're hobbying and cheating on your SO, unless you're absolutely a retard (and this is possibly true), you have to have known that getting caught is a risk that comes with potentially devestating consequences.

If your SO finds out because she saw the news article and got all your info you left in your web browser... well you really are the definition of a fucktard.
Oh and by the way I guess since you proclaim to be an OWNER of the site WU Originally Posted by jimmycz
I did?

I am sure you realize the vast majority of fucktards here have SOs. If all of them were caught and went away me thincks this board would be fucked.

Your logic makes sense much not. Originally Posted by oilfieldscum
What you're missing is that if this board disappeared tomorrow...I wouldn't care...you're mistaken in assuming that losing my financial investment in this board bothers me in the slightest...
  • ackvt
  • 05-01-2013, 08:23 AM
If you don't understand it can't be explained to you.

Still waiting for an explanation about how an SO knowing the name of this site is dangerous to them... Originally Posted by Wakeuр
What you're missing is that if this board disappeared tomorrow...I wouldn't care.... Originally Posted by Wakeuр
WTF would you do with your days?