So.... Apparently most of you posting democrats...

CC? Nothin'? Originally Posted by Doove
http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=754555 Post #1
I get it, same for everyone else bangin the RTM button on this stupid fucking thread.
After the plane ride last night, getting on here was impossible.

If fact, fuck it.... its closed. Move on, now.
Reopened. Don't make me work a cleanup job like that again. Nuff said.
You know where to start, CC!

seems that Miss Muzzie killer and her WKs have a soft underbelly
  • Doove
  • 10-14-2013, 04:39 AM
Reopened. Don't make me work a cleanup job like that again. Nuff said. Originally Posted by Chica Chaser
Gee, until it was pointed out to you that a cleanup job was even necessary...

And bravo Kayla, one of the best troll threads I've seen here in a long time. You hit several hot buttons in just a couple paragraphs. Originally Posted by Chica Chaser
I skimmed the first page and I call this a win. Y'all tear it up now ya hear!
Oh oh and btw, the "forbidden topic" has been used over and over in here against many different folks on the right. Y'all only get pissed if its said against you. Get a grip.

This is freaking Christmas.
  • WTF
  • 10-14-2013, 07:02 AM
Oh oh and btw, the "forbidden topic" has been used over and over in here against many different folks on the right. Y'all only get pissed if its said against you. Get a grip.

This is freaking Christmas. Originally Posted by LovingKayla
Well then get CC to repost that thread I started about you if you think it is a ok topic!

You have a problem of making excuses for your fuck-ups.

Oh and btw Christmas is counting 8k as a million....that will be the errrrrrr math that keeps on giving and giving in this forum. ''We had 8k Vets and six big rigs at our million Vet march."" A huge success by any standards using Tea Pot logic! What folks on the left do not care for is you acting as if you will be killing any Obama supporters. Instead of trolling for customers with these kind of threads why don't you go out and start actually killing Obama supporters and show the courage of your conviction. See how far that Tea Pot logic gets you in the real world.
  • Doove
  • 10-14-2013, 07:31 AM
Oh oh and btw, the "forbidden topic" has been used over and over in here against many different folks on the right. Y'all only get pissed if its said against you. Get a grip. Originally Posted by LovingKayla
Who got pissed?

I simply mocked you for saying it. And CC for letting you.

This is freaking Christmas. Originally Posted by LovingKayla
STUPID FUCKING GIRL.

You whine, bitch, moan and do whatever little sleazoids do if it doesn't please you and your pack of lunatics.

Make all the ridiculous noise you want, SLUNT.

Fact is, you're a symptom of a community (here on ECCIE) that is infected with hatred. I am not speculating on anybody's medical condition -- GOD KNOWS YOUR WK'S WILL SCREAM LIKE TIED GOATS -- but have you enrolled yet?

Check out the coverage you can get. Bullets and bandoliers may even be on the list.

When was the last time you shot a man? Ma BARKER! (Woof Woof Woof!)
Who got pissed? Originally Posted by Doove
It looks like your avatar has a case of the "CLAP"...
  • CJ7
  • 10-14-2013, 01:40 PM
my motto:

if you can't have fun where ever you go, then don't go
It looks like your avatar has a case of the "CLAP"... Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
thank you, thank you very much...
LOL
Kayla, I have visited you and had a nice time. I will most likely see you again unless you choose not to see me now that its out I am not a fan of the modern day Republicans. I would like to remind you that 43% of Texans voted for Obama so most likely you have seen quite a few guys that voted for him.
Add in the fact that Republicans are the ones that think the service you provide is wrong, there is even a greater chance of your clients being someone the does not support the "Rights" idea's. I understand that you feel strongly about your political views just as I do, but when you post in a manner the alienates Democrats it has to be counterproductive at best.
I certainly do not wish to argue with you over politics. I believe you have every right to your opinion. I am not a hard liner. I don't always agree with one side over the other.
If I made you mad, lets kiss and make up soon!