Trumps approval rating up...WHAT!!!!

He inherited racism...and a can do grifter style from Fred
He inherited racism...and a can do grifter style from Fred Originally Posted by matchingmole
And took it to a new level.
And took it to a new level. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
He’s not an anti Semite like your party seems to be.

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
What facts, about what? Here’s a fact, Trumps President. Originally Posted by bambino
Did you read the post I was referring to?
He inherited racism...and a can do grifter style from Fred Originally Posted by matchingmole
What did you inherit? Not an IQ. Obviously

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA Originally Posted by bambino
Blow, blow, blow your dog whistle, Bambino.

Yinz got no juice! That’s why you’re getting your ass handed to you again.

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
What facts, about what? Here’s a fact, Trumps President. Originally Posted by bambino
Smart people (that know him...or have known him) have observed his stupidity. Stupid people that don't know him, think He's smart
Nah, Carter and Obama beat him to it. Oh, and there was Clinton who was lmpeached for lying about blowjobs from a chubby intern. Talk about a moron!

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA Originally Posted by bambino

A Third Of Americans Say Trump Is Anti-Semitic

https://jewishweek.timesofisrael.com...-anti-semitic/

Regarding President Trump, 59 percent of Americans say he is anti-Muslim, 54 percent believe that he holds racist views and 53 say he is anti-Latino. Thirty-three percent say he is anti-Semitic.

They were all working for him in 2016. I could be a billionaire too....if I was crooked enough...and had inherited billions Originally Posted by matchingmole
You could be a billionaire too...so what's holding you back...Trump??
I guess if the Democraps had their way he would have had to give it to the Gumment...for the pooooooooooor!!
Inherited it from you??
Nah, Carter and Obama beat him to it. Originally Posted by bambino
Obama could actually verbalize coherent sentences from words....Trump hasn't mastered that yet.
And took it to a new level. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Like the 4th celebration...
Inherited it from you?? Originally Posted by bb1961
I guess you have not inherited anything....thousands of posts and not one review
Smart people (that know him...or have known him) have observed his stupidity. Stupid people that don't know him, think He's smart Originally Posted by matchingmole
Like the assclowns trying to dethrone him are brilliant.