RED FLAGS

• Busty
  • 07-25-2024, 04:11 PM
^when you bring no actual proof of an accusation it is baseless gibberish.
This thread is about actual, real red flags that has taken place in the hobby
The biggest red flag from a ladies standpoint is someone always on a board. I equate that to going to a restaurant that never has customers. If a provider is always on the boards she doesn't have a great business and there is normally a great reason for that. Also, a provider who does her business out of the same place she lays her head at. If a lady can't afford a separate place then I have a lot of questions
As far as fellow hobbyists I stay away from any hobbyist that sees street hookers. To me they are reckless. I've been fortunate to meet a select group of hobbyists who I'm around. We share sugar babies, intel and have a great cigar together once a week Originally Posted by Fuckcenterpoint
Hey nothing like hearing it from @thehobby,

Red flags:
A million different handles
Men who think they know it all
A man who is so broke he has to negotiate a $300 overnight from a hooker who don’t know no better
Oh did I mention a bunch of different handles
Fake reviews to get premium access
Someone who talks out the side of his ASS
a million different handles not sure if I mentioned that one

There’s a few Red Flags
One per handle

• BLM69
  • 07-31-2024, 12:53 AM
^when you bring no actual proof of an accusation it is baseless gibberish.
This thread is about actual, real red flags that has taken place in the hobby
Originally Posted by Busty
Does being called a stalker but the same whore invites you to a steakhouse and wants to buy you lunch a red flag? Add that to my previous Red flags. There's proof on this site if anyone wants to research
  • pxmcc
  • 07-31-2024, 03:35 AM
i forgot one red flag:
-stalker, cyber or otherwise, definitely qualifies as a red flag..

BLM, that comment in no way applies to you, just so i'm clear.
Someone who worked at Buc-ee's while living in a Florida Senior Living Center and has a side gig walking dogs...LOL
  • BLM69
  • 07-31-2024, 07:09 PM
i forgot one red flag:
-stalker, cyber or otherwise, definitely qualifies as a red flag..

BLM, that comment in no way applies to you, just so i'm clear. Originally Posted by pxmcc
Today it's me being fastly accused, tomorrow it might be you, best to put out the facts and let the potential clients decide $$$ not the simps

Hard to disagree with the facts when other whores agree with me, but the WK simps can't see the light 😂 who's inviting me to steak dinner on their next Dallas tour? LMAO 🤣
  • pxmcc
  • 08-01-2024, 02:14 AM
Today it's me being fastly accused, tomorrow it might be you, best to put out the facts and let the potential clients decide $$$ not the simps

Hard to disagree with the facts when other whores agree with me, but the WK simps can't see the light 😂 who's inviting me to steak dinner on their next Dallas tour? LMAO 🤣 Originally Posted by BLM69
right lol..

more red flags:

well apparently i'm verbally abusive of mods, and verbally abusive of gals who offer me a paid gig for a fbsm (gals always ask me if i'd had training and i say nope just a lot of fun practice) and later change their minds..
When your security team fails to secure the perimeter, the director resigns, and the ultimate boss of that department is letting zillions of unvetted “newcomers” into Texas.

These are RED FLAGS for both men & women everywhere.

Wait. Am I in the right sub forum?
^^^ lmao haha
  • BLM69
  • 08-01-2024, 03:24 PM
I wonder if I've earned a red flag for exposing whores bad for the hobby? I'll proudly own that one, funny how the real proa are never mentioned and stay out the drama. Much respect to the ones handle their business correctly
  • Busty
  • 08-01-2024, 08:06 PM
careful, you might disappear
When your security team fails to secure the perimeter, the director resigns, and the ultimate boss of that department is letting zillions of unvetted “newcomers” into Texas.

These are RED FLAGS for both men & women everywhere.

Wait. Am I in the right sub forum? Originally Posted by Michael8219
  • Busty
  • 08-26-2024, 11:50 AM
He admits to a FAKE "NO"review

FUK OFF
Once again, the entertainment here is, well, entertaining.
Just so you all know, IMO well more than 80% is caused by the guys.
Back at the club it was more than 95% caused by the guys.
He admits to a FAKE "NO"review

FUK OFF Originally Posted by Busty
I saw that, that’s some sorry shit