Clients Who Don't Know When To Leave

If the wanker has massively over stayed his welcome then to hell with his feelings, he's taking the piss. Tell him to get the fuck out, end of.
Lol @ some being surprised at guys wanting to hang around after the date is over being a problem. I haven't had that problem in so long to be honest but usually if/when I ask "what are you gonna be up to now" as I get up and find some part of my outfit to put back on and then ask if they need to shower, I might mention having plans to meet up with a friend that's in town VERY SOON (sometimes actually true lol) to get something to eat because i'm starving...something like that.
@B Wayne - That second one strikes me as a bit odd. If you had set up an appointment and given the donation for two hours, why was she trying to rush you out 3/4 of the way through? That seems a bit unprofessional.
  • Herm
  • 04-14-2013, 03:27 PM
Start talking to them about your problems with your kids, your mother, your boyfriend/husband and your last gyno appointment. If they don't leave at that point, better check their pulse. Originally Posted by jan-w
😭
@B Wayne - That second one strikes me as a bit odd. If you had set up an appointment and given the donation for two hours, why was she trying to rush you out 3/4 of the way through? That seems a bit unprofessional. Originally Posted by Mr. O'Doul

Its a fact of life for those of us that are single shooters that finish in two minutes or less.