THE NEVER ENDING IMMIGRATION LIES OF THE DEMOCRATS....

OK - I'll play your game. What exactly did those Presidents do that helped out so much with unemployment? Ah, the usual Repbulican't argument - except when they're talking about Reagan. Guess it's because he's the only one who actually had unemployment go down while they were in office. Also, why doesn't President Obama use that proven method, because no one has duplicated his record for accumulated deficits see above , and according to Keynesian theory, pumping up the economy is needed during recessions the beginning of a nice, lawyerly circular argument . (I've also heard the one about it would have been Armegedden without Obama - but I heard the same about the sequester. Apples and oranges and the other half of the circular argument). Uh, how many percentage points has the unemployment rate dropped since he has been in office?
Please spare me the Bush depression and congressional obstructionism why should I, it's a fact or don't you fool with such silly little things? - they hated ole Bill but he either lucked out or worked miracles - why can't our esteemed President get the job done 4 years later? Here it comes - wait - hold on just a little longer - OK, here it is: Because, though they hated BJ Bill, the Republican'ts in Congress WERE NOT OBSTRUCTIONISTS - get that, Hammer? Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer
You tell me, Hammer, Jr. Or can't you count?

OK - I'll play your game. What exactly did those Presidents do that helped out so much with unemployment? Ah, the usual Repbulican't argument - except when they're talking about Reagan. Guess it's because he's the only one who actually had unemployment go down while they were in office. Also, why doesn't President Obama use that proven method, because no one has duplicated his record for accumulated deficits see above , and according to Keynesian theory, pumping up the economy is needed during recessions the beginning of a nice, lawyerly circular argument . (I've also heard the one about it would have been Armegedden without Obama - but I heard the same about the sequester. Apples and oranges and the other half of the circular argument). Uh, how many percentage points has the unemployment rate dropped since he has been in office?
Please spare me the Bush depression and congressional obstructionism why should I, it's a fact or don't you fool with such silly little things? - they hated ole Bill but he either lucked out or worked miracles - why can't our esteemed President get the job done 4 years later? Here it comes - wait - hold on just a little longer - OK, here it is: Because, though they hated BJ Bill, the Republican'ts in Congress WERE NOT OBSTRUCTIONISTS - get that, Hammer?
Originally Posted by Randy4Candy
I guess you don't know, in other words
Yiddish Barista, what makes you think I'm going to get sucked into your dilatory vortex? Just answer my question since you chose to ride in and be the hero. Of course, you may not be playing dumb. Guess again.
Yiddish Barista, what makes you think I'm going to get sucked into your dilatory vortex? Just answer my question since you chose to ride in and be the hero. Of course, you may not be playing dumb. Guess again. Originally Posted by Randy4Candy
I asked the question first - what have the Democrats done to bring unemployment down - why are they not doing it now?
What is your fucking question?
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz, you are as worthless as gritsboy.
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz, you are as worthless as gritsboy. Originally Posted by Randy4Candy
You don't have an answer, so you just act like the asshole you are. Fuck you, faggot!
  • CJ7
  • 05-09-2013, 06:03 PM
GREAT POST IFFY !
Looks like Iffy and the Yiddish Barista have the same copy of Republican't cliche's and talking points. Must have stolen them from the Port-A-Letts outside of the NRA Convention. BTW, how much were Palin's used tampons going for? Corneyhole is about out.
You don't have an answer, so you just act like the asshole you are. Fuck you, faggot! Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer
Now, now YB, don't get all indignant. You don't have what it takes to pull it off. You are the one who jumped in with "I'll play" and tried to shift the thread off topic. Your video game law course didn't teach you go back a couple of posts to find out what I was responding to? I hope you do have a Highland Park trust fund because with skills like that you'd otherwise be living in your office.
when all else fails, hit 'em with a "fuck you faggot."

worked for Moses, after all.

Shame on you JL. I'm beginning to think that these guys are right. Maybe you're not PLAYING dumb.