Latex Fetish

Help me understand latex. It seems to me latex is a barrier between his and her bodies. I like touching. Is this just a “to each his own” thing? Originally Posted by myfavhobby
I think everything in this hobby is some variation of "to each their own" but for me, the appeal of latex is similar to the appeal of straddling a dude in jeans and giving a few (okay, def more than a few) rolls of my hips. Seduction comes in all shapes and sizes. That's what makes this so fun!
I want to find some nice gloves too. PM me if you find anything cool. It's pretty difficult to tear. When I got it in the mail, I tried it on right away before my friend told me I needed baby powder. It was just difficult to wear. You will need something to shine it with but I'm sure you already know that, lol. Originally Posted by Lucipurr
Absolutely will do! That's good to know it's hard to do. For some reason a lot of my searches have come up with repair blogs so I just assumed it was easy to break. Then again, I'm somehow painfully bad at keywords. I'll have to get some baby powder, too as I'm just now realizing I don't have any.
What a sight!

makes me rock dam hard here. WOW Sign me up for this Originally Posted by mississippifunguy