YSSUP RIDER!!!!!!

I did finally get to see that photo of her boobies. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

and?
YR... I see you changed your avatar...

so, is your bullshit meter working?
Bullshit detector? Absolutely.
I did finally get to see that photo of her boobies. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
and? Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
...and he installed it as his new screensaver.

Finally, someone else with common sense and smarts, welcome back Yussup!!
...and he installed it as his new screensaver.

Originally Posted by lustylad
DAYUM!! Even I have to admit, as a hardcore Ginger lover those are nice!! Really nice!!
Finally, someone else with common sense and smarts, welcome back Yussup!! Originally Posted by Little Monster
Coming from you? Is that supposed to be a compliment?
Coming from you? Is that supposed to be a compliment? Originally Posted by bambino
You’re off topic, Bambino. Please refrain from hijacking this thread.

Thank you kindly.
Weird how both you and WTF have been banned for significant periods of time, multiple times, but ya'll are still in the Top 10 posters.
Weird how both you and WTF have been banned for significant periods of time, multiple times, but ya'll are still in the Top 10 posters. Originally Posted by gnadfly
Yeah, and they both had other handles. Who knows what their combined totals are!
Yeah, and they both had other handles. Who knows what their combined totals are! Originally Posted by bambino
Apparently you think you do.

LOL! (in a very deep voice.)
Bullshit detector? Absolutely. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Did you notice every one of your posts is redlining?
Ha!
You’re off topic, Bambino. Please refrain from hijacking this thread.

Thank you kindly. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Pay him no mind, he has yet to win a debate against either one of us when it comes to his hero Trump. That has to hurt. Futile arguments & threads are about the only thing he's good at.
Pay him no mind, he has yet to win a debate against either one of us when it comes to his hero Trump. That has to hurt. Futile arguments & threads are about the only thing he's good at. Originally Posted by Little Monster

remind us again why you choose to live in the "shithole" USA?

i'm sure you will win that debate, right???