Tattooed Providers

I prefer none. I see 5 women around the country. 4 are pristinely bare. But the 5th has one that covers her entire back.
LOVE tattoos❣️❣️❣️
I have also found that tattooed providers seem wilder and more likely to experiment and push limits!
I have never seen a tattoo on a woman that made her look more attractive.
If the girl is my type is can be very hot. Originally Posted by mdooos
Wtf were you searching to perform necromancy on this thread?
Back and better than ever!!! Over 30 tattoos and Private Location on 360 near 183
I have never seen a tattoo on a woman that made her look more attractive. Originally Posted by Bushjumper
Good point...
  • BLM69
  • 04-08-2021, 03:02 PM
I have never seen a tattoo on a woman that made her look more attractive. Originally Posted by Bushjumper
I agree and a turn off for most guys, they even regret them later in life, sounded like a good idea at 18 but 40+ it's more like WTF was I thinking? hoodrats tattoos are the worst…across the chest or ass. yuck 🤢
Don't like to read a dude's name on her lower back when I'm hitting it from behind. I remember asking, "Who's Julio?" one time...and her thrusting immediately halted. I think the answer was (rendered with great (and justifiable) aggravation), "He's the father of my daughter."

Another thing: Don't put tattoos on your boobs. OK, maybe the top of your cleavage. But let your boobs stand (or hang, as the case may be) on their own merits. Not a problem, really.

Final tattoo peeve: The quotation. The tattooed manifesto, or maybe just some wordy gobbledygook that the tattoo artist suggested and you agreed to in a FUBAR stupor. Ladies, we don't have time to read you. We'd rather pound away at the Cliff's Notes.