Here's the Type of people Clinton is attracting to her rallies.

I don't recall being challenged on that question sir. For the record ..... Originally Posted by Luke_Wyatt
"For the record" .... you may assume that all statements of fact you allege/post about yourself are "being challenged." Even weight! Like Bill and HillaryNoMore telling their story of early years, including sniper fire on tarmac and all that Presidential experience while knob polishing and frolicking was ongoing as allegedly published by the "Rightwing" conspirators .... your personal experiences upon which you base 99% of your opinions ... is in question and your credibility reviewable. So as a "drill sergeant" you were deployed where in Afghanistan?
  • DSK
  • 08-10-2016, 07:53 AM
Last time I checked it was the son who committed the crime and not the father. This is far different from a crowd soaring racial epithahs. Give me a legitimate reason why the father should be punished for the crime committed by the son ? Originally Posted by Luke_Wyatt
There really shouldn't have to be any kind of punishment for the father. He should be so ashamed he never goes out in public again, except to work at some worthy cause to make amends, and work to buy his own food.

If my sons or grandsons had done something like that, I would consider my life had ended, too.
The Hillary campaign demands that the Orlando killer's father be proudly placed "front and center!"

BTW, he's still under investigation by the FBI.
There really shouldn't have to be any kind of punishment for the father. He should be so ashamed .... Originally Posted by DSK
LukeWarm doesn't have a clue as to the vetting process to get a seat behind the candidate at a "rally" or campaign "event." (As a point of contention ... similar to the vetting of refugees into the country ... except better information is available!).

On the point: It seems like the HillaryNoMore campaign is having "parent" issues in so far as using parents to represent their fallen sons ..... Khan should be extremely angry by the comparison. If he is REALLY concerned about his son's contribution. Which I doubt!

I believe Khan is more concerned about his referral base drying up!
I think Khan's fifteen minutes of fame is up.

Used and discarded.
I think Khan's fifteen minutes of fame is up.

Used and discarded. Originally Posted by gfejunkie
Around late September he may float up again .... remember, please..

... turds float, too!

Khan's personal interest in benefiting financially from the influx of unvetted refugees is an relevant as HillaryNoMore's personal financial interest in selling 25% of the uranium in the U.S. to the Russians ..... when HER MEDIA HATCHET REPORTERS attack Trump for suggesting we "get along with Russian" .... and he can get along with Putin .... The Hypocrisy is so BRIGHT it's blinding many of the Hillary fans posting on here and out in LALA LAND.

Around late September he may float up again .... remember, please..

... turds float, too! Originally Posted by LexusLover
Turds do float but they don't shine. Which is pretty much how to describe Hillary Clinton and any other Liberal piece of shit.

Jim
Trump is a turd in the republican punch bowl.