Ladies!!!! When are you going to tour Ohio?

I have actually added Cincinnati to my list of cities I am going to be visiting. I will be there Sunday... possibly Monday... So if anyone has any suggestions... or do's & don'ts... I'm open for them

Also entertainment while I'm there... Was thinking a trip to Kings Island is definitely on the agenda
im in ohio
As to Atlanta. . .why bother, it is worse than Ohio. At least we don't have tired, cranky providers that are overpriced. They can keep their peaches. Originally Posted by ANONONE
@ A1 - This was really uncalled for. First of all, it was very thinly veiled directly at Ansley, which arguably could violate one of the rules of the board. Second, she is not tired or cranky, but rather refreshed after just celebrating a birthday. Third, commenting on a ladies rates is really rude. The fact is, she might be overpriced by Ohio standards, but certainly not by Atlanta standards. And besides, the pricing, as the ladies are quick to tell us, are solely within their business control, and not within our realm of influence.

Finally, from purely a business standpoint, ladies tend to tour where they can make money. If they can't make money in Ohio, it's not your fault or anybody else's fault. It's just that old economic law of demand...there's no demand. Which is why they might tour in NOLA, Dallas, Houston, Chicago, or some other location other than Ohio.

A friendly suggestion...You might try Tennessee...not just Memphis, but Nashville (which is closer). I found a beautiful young lady in Nashville.
you guys are rough...there is no harm in asking isn't that the point of the board...sweetie I am sure you have playmates up your way if not I will be up north second week of november...and I won't hold it against you that you are a Buckeyes Fan....lol....