I'm ready to become an ECCIE Moderator

Are you sure Sweaterpuppies that you are not loving Kayla in disguise?
You win! I have withdrawn from the race. Please call you pussy cats off. Broes and cinnabon keep popping off and begging for attention every other chance they get.

I'm sure that a cumsock in the corner will keep the two of them busy for hours. Of course, you'll have to worry about broes eating the sock.

Anyway, let me know what you think.
You got my vote And, possibly, my herpes. . Originally Posted by broes
Fixed it for ya!
Sweater Puppies, I love EWE!

I think the South Texas idea is a great one. For starts...
  • broes
  • 11-19-2014, 11:33 PM
You win! I have withdrawn from the race. Please call you pussy cats off. Broes and cinnabon keep popping off and begging for attention every other chance they get.

I'm sure that a cumsock in the corner will keep the two of them busy for hours. Of course, you'll have to worry about broes eating the sock.

Anyway, let me know what you think. Originally Posted by Say What
Again, another insult involving sperm, Every time you mention a man's cum I can't help but hear that "True Colors" song playing in my head. I'm sure you can find a provider that will happily snowball you. Drink it in, homie. Then maybe sperm wont always be on your mind.

I did get a nice laugh out of you accusing anyone of begging for attention. What exactly do you call your thread about trying to become a mod?
Again, another insult involving sperm, Every time you mention a man's cum I can't help but Lick my lips. I'm sure you can find a provider that will happily snowball you. Drink it in, homie. Then maybe sperm wont always be on your mind. That's what I do...gobble the goo.

I did get a nice laugh out of you accusing anyone of begging for attention. What exactly do you call your thread about trying to become a mod? Originally Posted by broes
I call it having a little fun and watching the Neanderthals come out of the woodwork looking for a keyboard rumble. Congratulations, broes-rule. You are the joke. A completely predictable troll with a desperate need to spew the last word.

Well, I'll let you have it...only because I'm growing tired of your mindless nonsense. So, go ahead an say something else stupid and we'll leave it at that.
Your a little thin skined to be a mod.....but then again most mods are
Geez guys, I've been busy campaigning for votes, taking pictures with babies, and sucking dick today... I'm just catching up on these shenanigans.

I have something really important to say tomorrow.
whatever I said....Sweater Puppies, I probably didn't mean it, you have my vote!
Fixed it for ya! Originally Posted by Say What
Fixed that to medical speculation of another member?
Tisk tisk that certainly isn't mod wanna be behavior.
I don't believe Say What should be a viable candidate for a mod, because any dude who accuses another dude he has never met of being fat, hairy, having a small dick, and a broke ass with an STD is probably too much of a sensitive bitch to be a mod....Oh, but he wants to grab a beer with him too.

I vote for SP.
If votes count around here you will be mod soon enough. Please do not forget me when you become a big dog. Hugs and have a great weekend. Taylor
Fixed it for ya! Originally Posted by Say What
Dude that wasn't called for.
Dude that wasn't called for. Originally Posted by Boltfan
Virtually DRAMA-FREE for three years. One bottle of Kettle One and an ambien later...all gone. Apologies to everyone I shit-talked. Was pretty poor judgement.
Fuck Yea! SP for president!