Hype.....

Yes indeed Amelia you are fun to be with...
3. The day some random walks up to you & goes, "Are you (insert name)? Oh my god! I'm your biggest fan." You'll understand.
Originally Posted by Dorian Gray
^^^This is why I am such a slut for socials!

If everyone were to find out how awesome I am, my pussy would be stretched to the point that I could flip it out and use it as a hat.
/s Originally Posted by Amelia Sterling
That would give a whole new meaning to 20X Beaver.
I'll address this when someone starts using my boobs as an avatar or does a half dozen reviews touting me as the Gaelic Goddess of Seduction. Until then, I have no bone in this fight. Originally Posted by Fancyinheels
No worries. I got ya, babe
Providers and fellow hobbiests.....

So how much hype is too much hype and ladies when will so much turn into what you feel is almost stalkerish behavior?

Fellas how many of you have turned away from a provider that was hyped to the point it was what you considered a turn off? I don't put a whole lot of stock in reviews. I believe all ladies are YMMV and my experience most likely will be different. Thats not to say the lady didn't make the gent feel like a million bucks

Some say all publicity is good publicity, we all know that isn't true.

And....... Not sure. Some ladies truly don't give a fuck as long as their name is out there. Cue up Jemma Martin

I don't doubt that we've all been asked to post on a fav's review now and then. I know I have and I generally won't do it if asked. I feel that I'll give a better recommendation of a chick if I simply post when I want. How many of you fellas will " jump when asked to jump" so to speak lol. I'll be surprised at how many actually answer this one honestly. Even if you don't jump when asked how to you feel about that being the perception?
No If asked I dont jump. My gauge to respond or not if alerted to a review is if I would see her.

One of the issues I see with such an overwhelming amount of hype will be the possible discouragement of a reviewer to post an honest review. Not that the reviews posted already aren't honest but if someone wants to point out certain negative aspects he may never do so due to the perceived backlash from so many. If a guy is worried about back lash especially when its just words on a screen then he is a pussy. I don't care if a guy post a false or truthful review. The only review I believe is the ones I do. Why because it is my experience and I don;t expect any of you mofos to have the exact same. I do like to post videos and pictures so gents are not only taking my word if she is smoking hot, average, girl next door etc etc etc
Originally Posted by Eccie Addict

I thought about putting a funny/silly response to this, but have decided to be honest in my own experience over the last two years of providing:

There have been times when I was flavor of the *insert time frame* to a specific market. While the hype was- and can be- exciting, it is a lot of pressure to perform at that level, and provide the same services as enthusiastically as I did with the person who put out my latest and greatest review.

During these times, I have to interact with an onslaught of "followers/bandwagon enthusiasts." This means that when a new person introduces themselves, they often say something like, "so I just read some hot reviews on you, and they say you do this, this, and this. I would love to come experience that for myself. When are you next available? And by the way, my package is *insert size here,* do you think you can handle it? Your reviews say that you do *such and such.*"
You are not the only lady that has mentioned guys bringing a laundry list.
OR

Along the "stalkerish" behavior lines, I have had a few really uncomfortable instances where a single person was talking me up so much that there was a perception that I had been seeing this person often (when the reality was that I only saw him once). He would literally call his hobby buddies on the phone and brag about our visit. He made it seem like we were best friends (and we weren't). Guys started calling me and saying things like "I talked to *insert stalker name.* He said since I knew him, that you would see me right away." I was infuriated. As an independent provider, I had to make it clear that my affiliation with Mr. Stalker was client/provider only, and that they needed to go through the screening process just like any other. Mr. Stalker said he was just trying to help me and my business. My response was "Thanks, but no thanks." Sort of mixed on this one. I will use myself as an example. I have gone thru a perceived provider hype men to not necessarily avoid screening but to ensure I get priority access. It's worked like a charm. Truth be told Ladies do have their favorites and will trust some gents more so than some providers ijs. Its not a that the gent has any financial gain whatsoever but it is what it is No different than some ladies might be cooler with us over some hobbyist. Quite frankly blind loyalty or automatically being cool on both sides is bullshit but that is another topic. I do get your overall point

Don't get me wrong; I am grateful for those who give me props. They do help me to build my business and challenge me to always do my best to be consistent and bring my A-GAME to each encounter.

There are several directions that a lady can take when the spotlight is on her:

1. Money/lucrative amounts of business can make her take every appointment she is offered, but there is danger of burn-out, and the risk of rushing through screening.

2. Continue to handle business as usual with thorough screening/due diligence with every person that approaches you, and ultimately have enough energy to be as consistent as stated in reviews.

3. Something in between. See the law of supply and demand at work and use it her to her advantage. Perhaps a rate adjustment is justified to keep everything balanced and still appreciate the benefits of the hype.

It can be difficult to maintain a level head in this industry. It can be feast or famine. Ride the hype, but put some of it away for a rainy day is what I say. But personally, it has taken me two years to see the big picture.

I will add cultivate your regulars. Those are the guys that will get you thru the slow periods. Grandfather and lock them in. That way if you are raising your rates you can maintain that rate because you have a base for support. If they go see other ladies don't sweat it. If you put it on a gent he will return Originally Posted by YummyMarie
The multiple over the top reviews with the same fucktards posting in them? Considering a review is ymmv it could be the lady actually rocked the gents or in a negative review the guy might be over exaggerating the negative. You will never know. I weigh both reviews the same

The wanna be white knights posting the same pics of a certain provider in multiple threads and using a provider's pics for their avatars?
Hey nothing wrong in looking at beauty vs an oil field yeap so sexy

Nah that's not too much hype.

Me thincks when it gets to that stage the provider or her management has had some hand in all that promoting. Originally Posted by oilfieldscum
Not sure I agree with that logic. In addition to ymmv, what also is important hype or not is the gent bringing it too. but this is a discussion thread so carry on
Sort of mixed on this one. I will use myself as an example. I have gone thru a perceived provider hype men to not necessarily avoid screening but to ensure I get priority access. It's worked like a charm. Truth be told Ladies do have their favorites and will trust some gents more so than some providers ijs. Its not a that the gent has any financial gain whatsoever but it is what it is No different than some ladies might be cooler with us over some hobbyist. Quite frankly blind loyalty or automatically being cool on both sides is bullshit but that is another topic. I do get your overall point

I will add cultivate your regulars. Those are the guys that will get you thru the slow periods. Grandfather and lock them in. That way if you are raising your rates you can maintain that rate because you have a base for support. If they go see other ladies don't sweat it. If you put it on a gent he will return... Originally Posted by Thatdude
TD, I understand where you are coming from, and yes, I have made the exception that if you have become one of my regulars and we have built trust and rapport, I will take your recommendations for clients with priority consideration. In the Mr. Stalker/Over-hypeMAN case I was referring to, I had only seen the person one time and did not keep regular communications with him.

I absolutely hands down agree with your thoughts on cultivating regular clients. They are the foundations of a good business and it should be a ladie's goal to keep them happy and show appreciation for their support of her business, lifestyle, family, etc. So when enacting the third point in my statement about adjusting rates, it goes without saying that grandfathering regulars should happen lest you want your business to crumble to the ground. I <3 my regulars

Now, back to HYPE

Justin_Scott...nice Avi and sig...who's the hot chick?

Now, back to HYPE

Justin_Scott...nice Avi and sig...who's the hot chick? Originally Posted by YummyMarie
Well, it's none other than the amazingly talented Gaelic Goddess of seduction!!!! Go get some guys!

Becoming a hype man seems to be all the rage these days, gotta follow the trend LOL.

Don't remember so many dudes posting with providers as avatars before my last retirement. I like the hype; it makes the site prettier. But I keep getting confused because I keep thinking Alyssa's talking.
The only one of you bitches I'm gonna hype is me!
Personally, I try to discourage all hype if possible. I guess I'm just weird that way.

If everyone were to find out how awesome I am, my pussy would be stretched to the point that I could flip it out and use it as a hat. Ain't nobody got time for that.
/s Originally Posted by Amelia Sterling

Well since that's the case let me go ahead and get it over with.You know what your problem is? No? Let me give you Ms. Amelia Sterling some straight talk and put you in check. You are Just too dam sexy, seductive, and mesmerizing. Pretty soon I'll be able to tell you this with real meaning:

No worries. I got ya, babe Originally Posted by Justin_Scott

Originally Posted by oilfieldscum
The multiple over the top reviews with the same fucktards posting in them? Considering a review is ymmv it could be the lady actually rocked the gents or in a negative review the guy might be over exaggerating the negative. You will never know. I weigh both reviews the same

But that's my point. If a session is ymmv than why so many over the top reviews of the same provider?

The wanna be white knights posting the same pics of a certain provider in multiple threads and using a provider's pics for their avatars?

Well at least you know I don't trade my avatar for discounted pussy.

Originally Posted by Thatdude

I'll address this when someone starts using my boobs as an avatar or does a half dozen reviews touting me as the Gaelic Goddess of Seduction. Until then, I have no bone in this fight. Originally Posted by Fancyinheels
Well I am definitely not as elo(quatious?), er elo(quint?), er elo(phant?), whatever, as Justin. However, if he thinks it cool to post HYPE avatars I am in!! I will "risk" a tongue lashing from the Fancy - the Gaelic Goddess of Seduction

GO TEAM FANCY!!

(now I only hope I am not traded for a better draft choice)
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww, OWC and Justin... you guys are too funny, and cute. Never though MY boobs would actually make it to avatar status. I'm appropriately hyped, plugged, White Knighted, and flattered. Appreciative Irish kisses for the PR. Now come see me and we'll see what we can REALLY do about plugging and relations.

This has been a pubic self service announcement. Thank you.

Looking at this for a possible twin peaks holder for future avi pics. Now if I can just find it in a 42/44C...

[/I] Originally Posted by oilfieldscum
But that's my point. If a session is ymmv than why so many over the top reviews of the same provider? I can see why you might question. What I will say I have seen two ladies in dallas who's reviews are over the top but having witnessed myself i can say there are ladies who's YMMV level is practically nill.

Well at least you know I don't trade my avatar for discounted pussy. I don't trade my avatar space nor sigline for discounted pussy either
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww, OWC and Justin... you guys are too funny, and cute. Never though MY boobs would actually make it to avatar status. I'm appropriately hyped, plugged, White Knighted, and flattered. Appreciative Irish kisses for the PR. Now come see me and we'll see what we can REALLY do about plugging and relations.

This has been a pubic self service announcement. Thank you.

Looking at this for a possible twin peaks holder for future avi pics. Now if I can just find it in a 42/44C...

Originally Posted by Fancyinheels

[COLOR=DarkGreen]I'll address this when someone starts using my boobs as an avatar or does a half dozen reviews touting me as the Gaelic Goddess of Seduction. Until then, I have no bone in this fight.[/COLOR] Originally Posted by Fancyinheels
Waiting anxiously