The Democrat's Worst Nightmare

....trust ME ? !!! WTF woomby ! TRUST YOU ? !!! HAAA HAAA HAAA ! I've had my comic relief for the day !! Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
Comic relief in your day starts when you open your eyes in the morning, moron.
Jeb v Hillary. The country's worst nightmare. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
COG, take a deep breathe and answer: Is Jeb or Hillary less of a nightmare than Obama? To me, if either wins I believe you will see some negotiations take place with congress that will benefit the country and not an idealogue that won't compromise.

But I still don't see Hillary making it thru the next 6 months of campaigning without serious health concerns.
Comic relief in your day starts when you open your eyes in the morning, moron. Originally Posted by timpage
Or when he looks in the mirror to see his penis...
Ohhhh. It's a clever conspiracy then? Laughable.

And, I thought Carly Fiorina was the dems worse nightmare? Originally Posted by timpage
Trump has all you idiots in an uproar. It's not a conspiracy it's just Trump, lol.

Jim
Trump has all you idiots in an uproar. It's not a conspiracy it's just Trump, lol. Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin
Au contrire, Jimbo!

The Idiot's have been in an uproar over Hillery this entire year.

And showing no signs of letting up!
Au contrire, Jimbo!

The Idiot's have been in an uproar over Hillery this entire year.

And showing no signs of letting up! Originally Posted by bigtex
Trump seems like a straight shooter who tells it the way it is. Of course, his showmanship tends to get in the way of his message.

Hillary is a lying sack of shit who will say anything, to anybody, at any time in order to con them into thinking that she is more than what she is....ie, Mrs. Bill Clinton.
Trump has all you idiots in an uproar. It's not a conspiracy it's just Trump, lol.

Jim Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin
Good for you if your pleased with a buffoon representing the viewpoint of your political party. Some of us have different ideas about such things. When I see an idiot purporting to represent my interests, I call them an idiot. Apparently, you take pleasure in an idiot like Trump turning our voting process into a parody of what it should be. In other words, you're a republican in the millennium.
Trump seems like a straight shooter who tells it the way it is. Of course, his showmanship tends to get in the way of his message.

Hillary is a lying sack of shit who will say anything, to anybody, at any time in order to con them into thinking that she is more than what she is....ie, Mrs. Bill Clinton. Originally Posted by Jackie S

Really? It surpises me that someone whose posts I generally agree with would take the position that an idiot like Trump is a straight shooter. Seriously?
Why are democrats afraid of what he may say next? He makes the republican party look like a band of retards. That's not something that worries democrats, trust me. Originally Posted by WombRaider
Probably because what he says is true.

Jim
Probably because what he says is true.

Jim Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin
True or not, he looks like a retard. He will say something so goddamn stupid that he won't be able to crawdaddy back on it and that will be it for him.

So you think that all the messicans coming over are rapists and murderers too?
Comic relief in your day starts when you open your eyes in the morning, moron. Originally Posted by timpage
Only when I wake up to see you putting in your "service" time at the same gloryhole that your buddies woomby and shammy work at ! That's always good for a laugh. Keep WK for him ! He needs a "friend" ! And maybe he'll give you a free BJ and let you pack his fudge there timmy !
Or when he looks in the mirror to see his penis... Originally Posted by WombRaider
That penis that you've been denied woomby ? THAT PENIS ? !! And you're SILL broken hearted over THAT rejection !!
True or not, he looks like a retard. He will say something so goddamn stupid that he won't be able to crawdaddy back on it and that will be it for him.

So you think that all the messicans coming over are rapists and murderers too? Originally Posted by WombRaider
Of course not all. But there is a significant percentage that are committing felony crimes, including rape and murder. Since they aren't documented there is going to be some challenges in identifying who they are.

Jim
  • DSK
  • 07-12-2015, 09:10 PM

So you think that all the messicans coming over are rapists and murderers too? Originally Posted by WombRaider
No, but I do think they the messicans are raping 80% of the illegal central americans passing through there, you miserable faggot.
Good for you if your pleased with a buffoon representing the viewpoint of your political party. Some of us have different ideas about such things. When I see an idiot purporting to represent my interests, I call them an idiot. Apparently, you take pleasure in an idiot like Trump turning our voting process into a parody of what it should be. In other words, you're a republican in the millennium. Originally Posted by timpage
First of all I am not a Republican. I don't really take Trump serious, but every now and then he makes a valid point. Our Immigration system isn't worth shit. All Trump is really saying is we should take better measures at securing our borders and not allow immigrants with a criminal history to pass through the immigration process. It appears he's right. A women was just killed by an undocumented immigrant in San Francisco. This sort of thing has happened in the past and will happen again if we don't make some definite changes. Now maybe nobody likes what Trump said or how he said it, but the flaws in our immigration system need to be reckoned with. I don't have a problem with Mexicans, but I have a big problem with criminals no matter where they are from. Because I've been a victim of a crime a very violent crime where I needed to resort to deadly force. So I know.

Jim