I just want to share some pics

SEXEYYYYYYYYY AND HOTTTTTTTTTTT !!!!!!!
Thanks Selena!
Great pics darlin', been wanting to see you for awhile. This my drive me over the edge!!
I'm sure the originals look great too. Originally Posted by FunInDFW
Yeah, because, unless they're cheap selfies, they're not 'real'.

FOHWTB.

These pics are excellent.
Selena is soooooooo fucking hot!!!!
Yeah, because, unless they're cheap selfies, they're not 'real'.

FOHWTB.

These pics are excellent. Originally Posted by Randall Creed
At least this isn't a post about race; but still making yourself look silly. Step up your photoshop game and get back to me. Otherwise, the excellent original pictures look will always do more for a provider. Touched up do not equal original.
Great pics darlin', been wanting to see you for awhile. This my drive me over the edge!! Originally Posted by jabe18

Well let's do it Jabe18
Selena, thank you for starting this thread and posting these lovely pics. You are an incredibly attractive woman.
Selena is sizzling hottttt in her pictures but when you make mad passionate kinky love with her in her bed she is scorching hotttttt and all her juices are like fine champagne- so yummyyyyyy
At least this isn't a post about race; but still making yourself look silly. Step up your photoshop game and get back to me. Otherwise, the excellent original pictures look will always do more for a provider. Touched up do not equal original. Originally Posted by FunInDFW
Uhhh, ok then. I'll....step up, my photoshop 'game'.
Guys, as you know, I seldom jump in here on stuff like this, but I have seen her in person, and what the pics show is what you get! Believe it or not, she is that hot!
Love the jeans pic

H.O.T
Guess I was excited by the jeans...

Double post
Thanks for sharing Selena; you are quite the hottie.
Oh yes the jeans.

Such a sweet smile and soft skin....damn.

Soon, baby, soon.
  • Mokoa
  • 06-19-2016, 03:18 AM