Any interest?

Oh and by the way not being mean or anything....but the Astros suck if you really wanna know how bout them lol Originally Posted by Alexia90
"We" know you "suck," but do you enjoy it? Or is that an upsell?

The "enjoyment" thingy?
LoL you seem like your just trying to get my attention. I wonder how old you are. Ok sweetie if your so good at research but couldn't find my info, obviously you didn't read up about Me. Yes its actually one of my favorite things and I do enjoy it. Where do you see upsale anywhere?! LoL Like, I've told you have a good day a few times. I'm just going to block you. So happy hobbying. Glad to never meet you 😘 #blocked
Oh and by the way not being mean or anything....but the Astros suck if you really wanna know how bout them lol Originally Posted by Alexia90
Ewwww!!!!!
[
Yes same Handle Alexia90 but my add is in Tulsa OK as thats where im temp staying. Check there Although I'm sure my p411 would have been on at least one of my reviews, maybe that could have saved a little time so sorry you had to go through all that research I dont hobby much here nor do i want a few creeps that have stalking issues knowing im here which is why its not changed on here.

As far as recent I don't know how long recent was for others but i do photoshoots every 3-6 months. The only
Thing that has changed is my hair color.

Man you guys can be brutal huh lol

PS: to save your searching p97046 is my I'd number lol Originally Posted by Alexia90

[Ask anyone I seen my pics are me. To be honest I am selective on the type of clientele I like to see. So don't worry about trying to find me yourself I don't think we would mesh well, but I do hope you have a great day XoXo Originally Posted by Alexia90

If its so important and so curious I lost my house trying to help an aunt in south TX who ended up going crazy. So I'm temp in OK until I can save up to move back Originally Posted by Alexia90

[
I have kids I don't usually hobby where I stay. Yes I travel a lot and I love it! I get to meet different unique gentlemen..... Usually lol Originally Posted by Alexia90

I don't consider myself as a ho either..I'm very well educated....let me rephrase my topic wording...any interest from respectable gentlemen that would Like to see me? 💚 Originally Posted by Alexia90

Your the one questioning and everything else about me honestly my personal life is none of anyone's business at least I was nice enough to try to explain what you were questioning. As far as reviews I prefer them not to be written...you seem to jump to a lot of conclusions. Looks like your the troll to me Originally Posted by Alexia90

There it is...........!!!! The meltdown has started.......

I think I speak for the majority of gents on here when I say.........

No, there is no longer interest for you to come here.......... Especially with that Astros comment.....

Houston can be a bit brutal dear thus why you have to have some thick skin round these parts.......

• pxmcc
  • 11-02-2017, 01:05 PM
Ya I don't really see any interest here. Probably best for all concerned if you stay in Oklahoma...

^^Dammit Thresh you beat me by 3 frickin minutes..
LoL I've already had private PMs from people that are respectable that would really like to see me. So I no longer need this thread anyways since it just seems to be a bash thread like everyones in HS lol and I'm a dodger fan of course I said that after the constant disrespect he was giving me lol. Have a great day bashing people ...I like to lift others up not bash them so I'm done with the thread....have a nice day! 😘
  • pxmcc
  • 11-02-2017, 01:28 PM
^^They will un-pre-book (or de-book? is that a thing?) after they see this thread. ijs...
LoL I've already had private PMs from people that are respectable that would really like to see me. So I no longer need this thread anyways since it just seems to be a bash thread like everyones in HS lol and I'm a dodger fan of course I said that after the constant disrespect he was giving me lol. Have a great day bashing people ...I like to lift others up not bash them so I'm done with the thread....have a nice day! 😘 Originally Posted by Alexia90
Awesome, you have private Pm's to tend to!!!!!

Now you can let this threAD die

GO ATSROS!!!!!
I don't consider myself as a ho either..I'm very well educated....let me rephrase my topic wording...any interest from respectable gentlemen that would Like to see me? 💚 Originally Posted by Alexia90
Alexia! Let me know when you get into town sexy!
^^They will un-pre-book (or de-book? is that a thing?) after they see this thread. ijs... Originally Posted by pxmcc
over and under on whether they post a review?

As for the "Astros sucking" ...

.. in the first couple of innings they SUCKED all the oxygen out of Dodger Land and never let any fresh air back for the rest of the WIN.
Awesome, you have private Pm's to tend to!!!!!

Now you can let this threAD die

GO ATSROS!!!!! Originally Posted by Cendell M
Not without someone posting taint photos.
What are the odds she comes to town?
Statistically speaking, they far from suck.
Not without someone posting taint photos. Originally Posted by pyramider
Of course that's a must if you come to Houston....taint photos for pyramider
Somehow, I do not know how, you seem to have avoided taint photos, too.