Kelly Ann Conway...Hatch Act

The problem is that Trump just said he thinks it's ok to accept information from foreign nationals and he's the actual president. Originally Posted by txdot-guy
Trump tactics #7 and #11

https://www.inc.com/peter-economy/11...-the-deal.html
Trump tactics #7 and #11

https://www.inc.com/peter-economy/11...-the-deal.html Originally Posted by FriscoKiddo

Mrs. Conaway is not a federal employee. she's not subject to the hatch act. she's trumps' zampolit.

Trumps mad at OSC. sounds like they need to be fired for violating the hatch act! Obama holdovers? sounnds like it.

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/katiep...onway-n2548176
The special counsel gives the report to the person in charge with their recommendation. It's up to the person in charge to follow through.

In the case of Robert Mueller he gave the report to Congress. It's up to them to follow through with more investigation or impeachment as it's their job. Originally Posted by txdot-guy
What was Muleheads recommendation...it took him two years for the recommendation that congress investigate further... GOTCHA...what a waste of taxpayer money!!
Soooooooo SC was appointed to recommend...
The special counsel gives the report to the person in charge with their recommendation. It's up to the person in charge to follow through.

In the case of Robert Mueller he gave the report to Congress. It's up to them to follow through with more investigation or impeachment as it's their job.

It's my opinion after reading the Mueller report that there was Russian interference in the 2016 election. That interference was for the benefit of Donald Trump and I do believe that Donald Trump obstructed the investigation at every opportunity. Originally Posted by txdot-guy
Just because you believe in the tooth fairy and Trump collusion doesn't make it true. Of course, if you to enforce the Hatch Act the you have to go after every union that collected dues that went to political cause, Lois Lerner for using the IRS for Obama, and nearly every democrat this go around for politicking on the taxpayers dime.
This is just another joke without a punchline by the sore losers.
I'm not fine or dandy with any of it. We should hold all of our politicians accountable for their bad behavior. The problem is that Trump just said he thinks it's ok to accept information from foreign nationals and he's the actual president. He should be held accountable for his actions. If not via impeachment then through the ballot box in 2020.

https://www.politico.com/story/2019/...mation-1362788 Originally Posted by txdot-guy
Are you willing to indict Hillary right now? She not only accepted information from foreign sources, she paid for it and tried to hide the fact with shell companies. She is not president. She can go to prison.
Hillary right now? She is not president. She can go to prison. Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn
Which is where AG Barr wants to put her.
  • butch
  • 06-14-2019, 06:52 AM
WTF dreams of kinky sex with gender fluid liberals.

The rest of us dream of hot sex with strong, confident conservative women.

Originally Posted by lustylad
Not even with your dick
Not even with your dick Originally Posted by butch
Try WTF’s dick. It doesn’t work!!!!
  • WTF
  • 06-14-2019, 07:24 AM
Which is where AG Barr wants to put her. Originally Posted by Jackie S
A great start...Then Trump!

No, but you missed it by a mile. Do you really think that a President,when given dirt on a foreign enemy is actually going to say "oh no thanks,I'm good?" If you do then I've got some good swamp land down here in the People's Republic of Austin to sell ya.

OMG.....Obama kept the Trump investigation secret! All he had to do was make it public like they did Clinton and there would be no President Trump. Did you miss the class on Common Sense?

Originally Posted by WTF
  • WTF
  • 06-14-2019, 09:06 AM
No, but you missed it by a mile. Do you really think that a President,when given dirt on a foreign enemy is actually going to say "oh no thanks,I'm good?" If you do then I've got some good swamp land down here in the People's Republic of Austin to sell ya. Originally Posted by Austin Ellen
I responded to the lie he tried to peddle that the FBI investigation hurt Trump chances to win like they hurt Hillarys.

Do you just change the subject whenever someone proves a point wrong?
-

Not even with your dick Originally Posted by butch
  • WTF
  • 06-14-2019, 09:37 AM
- Originally Posted by Austin Ellen
That is your best post ever...no lies, no confusion, no poor poor pitiful me
I know! You have everybody beat in the victim department!!
Poor baby cakes. Hang in there!!

That is your best post ever...no lies, no confusion, no poor poor pitiful me Originally Posted by WTF