Im Back and not going anywhere guys

still harassing, WTF, sir just move on to next.

now how about some Abbot's little girl.
Lol what is it with you and Abbots OSD lol.If I were in Rochester I would love to join you but like I said I may be there really soon :-)
I hope to get over the Abbot's want soon. she better be awake. spent two hours moving furniture for her last night. before we where done phone rings. MMMM is it right to turn off the another persons phone. it was a blast to watch her vacuum the rug after each move. Homer errrrrr home was looking good, if ya know what I mean. mmmmm I wounder if Homer's face was meant to look like a...........
OSD, you got a one track mind, hehehe!
well ya can read part I here on eccie other. and part II on another board. sat night was a ok night. MMMM hoping for a part III sunday.

mmmmmm Jen as another part review would have been over the top.

I love being a brat.
  • Dirk5
  • 05-21-2012, 01:42 PM
Welcome Back Jen!! phewww, we missd ya...

Judging from all the replies, you're presence here is very well liked and you need not ever leave us again cus of one deusche! please and thanks!

ps. hope to see ya soon
Would love to meet you as well doll.
Thank you everyone for all the love and welcoming me back with open arms.The love is definately felt :-)
Welcome back Jen. I will keep looking to see when you may be in the Albany area again and I will do my best to meet you. Originally Posted by quail
JEN...I'm with Quail on the Albany trip!! If you come to town, I will make certain to take time out to see you!
Those who know me will tell you...I'm easy going, low stress, AND...I'm quick (if you need me to be!)
Peace
PK
glad you're back jen! Been so busy last week but hope to see you again soon :-)
Glad you're back, and looking forward to seeing you.